🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,122 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Does anyone else find some of the Special Offers links go to the wrong site? I clicked to play Miramagia and got http://www.pick-your-apple.co.uk
    Yes. I have had that for a few days now.
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Tough day today, no DS, no TS, no videos, gunna be a lot of sbtv I think! :( x
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • Jelly_Tots
    Options
    The shopping malls are all in the West midlands I think. Bullring is in Birmingham and then it asks about shopping in other west mids towns.
    I got 9sb for searching 'health food' which was my captcha thing for the noso. x
  • Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Never mind - PMed instead.
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,201 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 6 January 2013 at 4:58PM
    Options
    [STRIKE]anybody else find the toolbar really slowing down their browser? I'm using Chrome, and since downloading the toolbar it has felt like I'm surfing on dial up, not broadband[/STRIKE] :eek:

[STRIKE]Any suggestions before I uninstall it? I can't cope with these page lags [/STRIKE]:(

I can enable/disable it at the click of a button in my internet tools folder. I'll turn it on once a day to get the free SB and the straight back off again.

Hurrah for normal internet speeds, I was going CRAZY!!!!
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • CC2
    CC2 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The toolbar... I tried to download it but it didn't work. If I download it in IE but use Chrome on a day to day basis will I still get the point, or would I have to actually go into IE every day? Soooo not doing that for 1SB, IE is beyond slow on my computer.
    Challenge: Make £2024 in 2024

Playtime Rewards: £202
    Prograd: £20
    Prolific: £38.56
    Consumer testing: £45
    Vinted: £10
    Cashback (Chase): £18.19
    Interest: £88.21
    Nielsen: £5
    YouGov; £50.00
    Swagbucks: £100
    Test Em All: £10
    TesterUp: £79.70

Total: £666.66
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    [STRIKE]anybody else find the toolbar really slowing down their browser? I'm using Chrome, and since downloading the toolbar it has felt like I'm surfing on dial up, not broadband[/STRIKE] :eek:

[STRIKE]Any suggestions before I uninstall it? I can't cope with these page lags [/STRIKE]:(

I can enable/disable it at the click of a button in my internet tools folder. I'll turn it on once a day to get the free SB and the straight back off again.

Hurrah for normal internet speeds, I was going CRAZY!!!!

I only have the toolbar on Firefox. I did try it on Chrome, and like you say it made Chrome almost unusable. Swagbucks were aware of this and they said that the new toolbar should have resolved the problem, but obviously not. The only reason I have it on Firefox is to get the 1sb a day for using it and to check for codes
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    just checkingkeepcalmp.gif
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Do you think this will make any difference?

swagbucks_zps018f3ec6.jpg

I think not. At least I've now hit the target :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • TurkeyDinner
    Options
    Frets on fire, Angry Birds, Nielsen, Megacloud, and a million offers entered today - NOTHING credited.

Stuck on 70 bucks today really want to order a voucher, only need another 30.

Very frustrated.
    Debt: Jan 2013 : [STRIKE]Approx £22,000[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£ 24,296.04 :eek: :( [/STRIKE]

We cleared it with help and advice. Speak to someone. CAB helped us. Asking for help was the best thing we ever did.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport