Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Options

Comments

• Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Like offer also appears directly on PaymentWall for 2SBs.
  • bestpud
    bestpud Posts: 11,048 Forumite
    Options
    I'm just getting started with SB and hoping you more experienced peeps can answer a couple of (probably thick!) questions.

How does the toolbar work? I saw someone say they get their point and then disable it, so do you get a point a day or something for just having it there?

How do they know when I've reached level 10 on the FB Galaxy game? Is it done automatically? It will take me a while at this rate as I keep having battles and things instead of just working to get to level 10 as quickly as possible! :o Must focus!

Oh and why does the daily target keep going down? (That's a very dim question, I'm sure!)
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    edited 6 January 2013 at 2:03PM
    Options
    hello everyone!

Just did the nielsen offer again on SP for 183sb with a different email add! woop credited instantly. It credited instantly yesterday aswell but I only got 108sb for it! lets c how much it gives me tomorrow lol

EDIT: Swagbucks should now change daily survey to weekly survey!
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    bestpud wrote: »
    I'm just getting started with SB and hoping you more experienced peeps can answer a couple of (probably thick!) questions.

How does the toolbar work? I saw someone say they get their point and then disable it, so do you get a point a day or something for just having it there?

How do they know when I've reached level 10 on the FB Galaxy game? Is it done automatically? It will take me a while at this rate as I keep having battles and things instead of just working to get to level 10 as quickly as possible! :o Must focus!

Hiya, you get 1sb a day for keeping the toolbar.

erm not sure about the game, haven't played it yet. I have seen other people use it on here and they have said it has taken a few days i think to get to level 10. ;)

the daily target is random everyday, but normally on weekends it is quite low! but some weekdays it has been 130!!
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    sxystyle wrote: »
    hello everyone!

Just did the nielsen offer again on SP for 183sb with a different email add! woop credited instantly. It credited instantly yesterday aswell but I only got 108sb for it! lets c how much it gives me tomorrow lol

EDIT: Swagbucks should now change daily survey to weekly survey!

How long are you keeping the software installed?
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • purple.sarah
    purple.sarah Posts: 2,517 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options

Oh and why does the daily target keep going down? (That's a very dim question, I'm sure!)

You get 1 point a day for having the toolbar. I've kept it because it also displays your total points, you can search with it to win Swagbucks and check for Swag codes (although I don't think it shows the UK only ones).
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Galaxy Legion didn't credit for me :( And it was so boring and repetitive!
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options

Don't be afraid to ask questions - everyone was new at this once :money:

The toolbar is an application you install and it credits you 1 SB a day. I have mine on Firefox (I use Chrome mostly), and when I do the tasks it credits me, so maybe install it on IE if you find it too annoying on your main browser. And yes, you don't have to do anything, it just sits there...

On the FB Galaxy game thingy (which I have yet to do) it tracks your progress via cookies, probably, then credits you, so it's probably best not to clear your cache until you've done leveling up with it.

The daily target is random, but sometimes they'll lower it on certain days (they did for Christmas Day anyway). I think the highest I've seen it is 150 and the lowest 40, but I've only been doing Swagbucks for a month, so someone else will probably have better info about it than I do.
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    andym1989 wrote: »
    Just got 11sb for downloading Fairway Solitaire for IOS, it gives you a code to download it for free, it gave me the sb before I'd even put the code in on Itunes so it looks like you might not need an IOS to get the points

It didn't credit for me even after I downloaded it on to my IPad.
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    Galaxy Legion didn't credit for me :( And it was so boring and repetitive!

Sorry to hear that? :/ Did you clear your cache, Muffin Princess? Did you do it all in one go after installing or in dribs and drabs? What browser do you use?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure