Business Phone and Broadband

Hi,

Having explored Business phone and broadband packages I've opted to go with Talk Talk, primarily because the cost was half hat of BT, and they were able to confirm an installation date. Before I come to the end of the 7 day cooling off period, I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with there business packages.

Another random question, does anyone know whether BT and Talk Talk just close on Xmas day or Boxing Day also?

Thanks

Comments

• phill99
    phill99 Posts: 9,093 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    [QUOTE=anders03wlkr;58142665

Another random question, does anyone know whether BT and Talk Talk just close on Xmas day or Boxing Day also?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Why don't you call them and find out.
    Eat vegetables and fear no creditors, rather than eat duck and hide.
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,021 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Before I come to the end of the 7 day cooling off period, I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with there business packages.
    Don't wish to alarm you, but unless there is a 5 day cooling off period written into the contract, are you sure you have one? Distance selling regs don't apply to B2B transactions, if that's what you're relying on.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • Thanks, I'm thinking Ill stick with them and try my luck. Having looked through BT Business reviews they're also a mixed bag
  • paulwf
    paulwf Posts: 3,269 Forumite
    Can't say I've had a good experience with BT.

Having a good experience with Zen, what I *really* like is only having a 1 month contract so you're not stuck with them if you don't like the service. Most of the problems with service providers boils down to not being able to leave for something better due to being tied into a 1 year or even 3 year contract.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure