We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cashback sites free cash discussion

Comments

• buffers
    buffers Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Hello all you 'cashback sites' moneysaving experts out there. It is a while since I entered into a forum so please forgive me if I am asking my question in the wrong place!

Can anyone please tell me whether eDeals are still operating? My machine tells me that their "certificate has not been renewed" and I am unable to access the site.

Any info will be very gladly received.
    Jesus loves you:j Everybody else thinks you're an idiot:rolleyes:
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Any income you make should be declared to the tax man
    I don't think it's considered income.
    I think it's considered a discount.

Same with cashback you get on credit cards.

That's what I've always been told anyway.

If you were meant to delcare it, then not doing so would be fradulent, but I don't think we need to.
  • Hi looking back for a quick reply on this one but does anybody know if any cashback sites deal with aldi thanx in advance
  • ianonline
    ianonline Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Hi looking back for a quick reply on this one but does anybody know if any cashback sites deal with aldi thanx in advance
    You can't buy online from Aldi AFAIK. :confused:

Or are you talking about aldiphotos ?

Either way, I think the answer is "no". ;)
  • Hi everyone,

My fiance is having problem with Quidco. She's waiting for quite large amount (more than 1000) of cashback need to be paid by quidco last month and on earnings tab I can see that they have received the money from the vendors, and it looks like they're trying to stall it for some reason.

I've been contacting them for many times (more than 6 times) over the ticketing system they have, and include all receipts about the transaction, but there's no response to my questions.

I've been reading many negative comment about quidco, so just in case quidco cheated her, you probably should be aware!

Are we protected by some government body or organisation?

Mr. Leonard
  • I hope that with this post, I could get Quidco's attention.
    I frequently use Quidco to support my business. I paid for my client’s visit expenses while they’re in London, using my own money.

For this, I have earned over 3000 GBP in my Quidco, and over 1000 GBP even marked as ‘received’
    I contacted them a week ago because I haven’t received my cashback just yet. They replied asking me for receipts. I sent my receipts to them but DON’T receive any reply from them since then. I’ve been trying to contacting them MANY times but they don’t even update me for the process, and left me stranded waiting for my cashback.:confused:

To be honest, this makes my financial situation messed up, because when I book for my client, cashback from Quidco is one of the considerations. For me £3000 is quite a lot

People, stay tuned. If anyhow I received the money from them, I will let you know.
    If you don’t hear anything from me. STAY AWAY from this site.

Martin, if you read this, if something happen to my £ 3000 cashback, please announce to everyone, so they won’t have the same situation as me

Or anyone, do you have Quidco phone number so I can contact them directly about this?

Thanks,
    Amanda
  • They sent me msg that they are now processing my request, I appriciate their clarification but I still don't know on what happen next. I will keep everyone posted on the development. Cheers.
  • cashbackkings_Company_Representative
    cashbackkings_Company_Representative Posts: 10 Organisation Representative
    Just to point out an update/correction to the current article. Since 1 September, Cashback Kings does not deduct £5 from any cashback earnings i.e. there is NO admin fee
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of cashbackkings. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    granty_boy :spam: its this mop heads web site
  • brev
    brev Posts: 7 Forumite
    If you need a service that combines a comparison shopping engine with cash back discounts then have a look at http://www.bizreveal.com
    With Bizreveal you can easily compare prices on a product after cash back discounts have been applied at the different rates available from various merchants.
    The site also compares prices from online retailers that don't offer cash back rebates, ensuring you are truly getting the best price available. I have found that some major internet retailers listed on bizreveal.com sometimes offer better prices than retailers with cash back offerings, up until now you could not easily see this as there was no website that properly combined both services.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.