Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!

Options

Comments

• TescoEmployee
    Options
    deely wrote: »
    In the US they have so many BOGOF type offers but their standard price is over £18 so not really that much more considering import and transportation costs. I would love it if we had as many offers (and fragrances!) as they did and now buy rather a few when we go but the exchange rate isn't quite as good now.
    Quite a few people are going to Village candles at the moment as they are better value - you can get the large jars on eBay delivered for £15 and they last longer as well as much easier to care for.

Yep not much difference price wise but as you say it's the offers that get me - Last time I went to the States the store had loads of offers (Buy 2, Get 2!) plus at the moment they have so many offers and scents that we don't get:(
    Stand Up For What You Believe In, Even If It Means Standing Alone
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've been looking at the Ruby Fall range. I found a votive holder and large shade on the YC site, but am looking for the large tray. Does anyone know where I can please find one. Thanks
  • TescoEmployee
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    I've been looking at the Ruby Fall range. I found a votive holder and large shade on the YC site, but am looking for the large tray. Does anyone know where I can please find one. Thanks

All the sites I know of reduced and sold out of it as its quite an old collection (Winter 2013) - Maybe try eBay?
  • TescoEmployee
    TescoEmployee Posts: 898 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 25 January 2015 at 11:07PM
    Options
    Actually just found this one for £10.99 - Not a site I have used before though: http://www.zoarsgardencentre.co.uk/Yankee_Candle_Candle_Ruby_Fall_Large_Tray-M15112

Currently showing as having 14 in stock
  • TescoEmployee
    Options
    The fruit wax tart selection pack which has been OOS for ages in the sale section is now back in stock - Only 8 packs available though for £7.69 -

http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/en/uk/gift-ideas/fruit-a-licious-9-melts/invt/1304703
  • CathWales
    Options
    Actually just found this one for £10.99 - Not a site I have used before though: http://www.zoarsgardencentre.co.uk/Yankee_Candle_Candle_Ruby_Fall_Large_Tray-M15112

Thank You very much for this TE, I must be missing something tho as I can't find an 'Add to Basket" button, only ones to add or subtract quantity. Can someone please look at the link and solve this dilemma? Thanks.
  • CathWales
    edited 26 January 2015 at 11:28PM
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Thank You very much for this TE, I must be missing something tho as I can't find an 'Add to Basket" button, only ones to add or subtract quantity. Can someone please look at the link and solve this dilemma? Thanks.

A lot of these links, such as the Delivery and Contact Us tab are coming up with no info on the page. Doesn't look good for ordering on this site.
  • TescoEmployee
    Options
    ^^Seems they are some sort of Garden Centre, There is contact details at the bottom of the website - Maybe try calling/e-mailing?

Zoar's Ark Garden Centre, Bridge Street, Neath, West Glamorgan, SA11 1RP
    Tel: 01639 642180 | contact@zoarsark.co.uk
  • CathWales
    Options

I was just about to come on here and check the contact details you posted, but went back to the YC site first aNd noticed it is now back in stock. Annoyingly I have just received the large post and tumblers I ordered incase they never came back lol. Even with delivery it is still, cheaper than other sites I've seen it on 😄
  • TescoEmployee
    Options
    Loads of new goodies added to the sale section on the official Yankee site - lots of fresh scents ready for the hopefully improving weather!

Also gift sets and the 3 small jar gift set is now £10

Fill your boots:rotfl:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family