Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!

Options

Comments

• juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Someone posted on the Boots thread that they are now doing Yankee candles and sure enough, I can see them on the website - imagine them being in the 75% off sale!:j
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • peacellily
    Options
    not cheap but I guess you get points.
    ***avid money saver***
  • Tiggerlilly
    Options
    It is a shame the old Yankee doodle company (new owners,very different company now!) finished, as have noticed apart from sales and recent glitches you can no longer get anywhere near as good deals as they used to do. Feel any of the official yankee candle sellers are now under much stricter control by Yankee candle europe, as offers seem to be pretty much the same on all websites.
    Just because your paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you ! :rotfl:
  • juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hallmark at Lakeside still had a fair few Christmas candles - Christmas Cookie, Sparkling snow, etc at 50% off today and were selling 3 medium jars for £20. They have a seriously big Yankee range up there now!

House of Fraser also still had quite a lot of tarts and samplers at half price. Mostly the Christmassy ones but also a few others. No big or medium jars that I could see.
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • clairehas
    clairehas Posts: 2,762 Forumite
    Options
    Clarks village hallmark outlet in street, Somerset has the same offer, 3 medium candles for £20. Large jars £20.00 down to £10.00 wax tarts 67p. 3 small candles £10! They had so many to choose from!
  • TeaAndOranges
    Options
    Thanks OP. I'm very keen on home scents but I'm not a Yankee fan so far, mainly because I don't like the appearance of the products. I might give one of these a go though as it's nicer looking than the big jars. Seems fair priced for what it is but the rrp looks a tad inflated!
  • lily117
    lily117 Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Boots in Swansea have Yankee Candles on 3 for 2.
  • LeaLea89
    LeaLea89 Posts: 359 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Mothers day sorted for my MIL she loves Yankee Candle things thanks OP! x
    SPC6 #116 £652.75
    SPC7 #116 £674.50
    SPC8 #116 £1010
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business