How much are CAPITAL one credit card initial limits?

Options
What are the maximum credit card limit for a capital one credit card, that they offer?

as some card companies have a threshold amount that they offer ?

Comments

• InsideInsurance
    Options
    Depends which card, Aspire World has a max initial limit of £7,500 according to the back office manager I talked to because I "switched" my application from the Aspire Elite and she said she'd have to reduce the initial limit offer to the above as its the cap. Elite evidently has higher but what I don't know
  • TadleyBaggie
    Options
    I just got an Aspire World card and got a 10K limit, a collegue at work got the same too.
  • cse
    cse Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Elite has a credit limit of £12,000 according to the terms and conditions. The Classic range will be much lower, you'd be lucky to get much more than £1,000
  • InsideInsurance
    Options
    I just got an Aspire World card and got a 10K limit, a collegue at work got the same too.
    Interesting given the applications manager said 6 months ago that the ceiling is £7,500
  • Mikhail
    Mikhail Posts: 261 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I have 10k as well.
  • willLeeds
    willLeeds Posts: 126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine was £200 for 12 months, now just gone up to £500!

I can only dream of a £10k limit at the moment.
  • jack172sp
    jack172sp Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    I've been given a provisional limit of £200 on the Capital One Classic which could increase when they receive the T&Cs back

Jack
  • JakeGreen
    JakeGreen Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    Capital One Aspire Elite comes with an automatic 12k limit, no more, no less, but also a £120 annual fee.
  • Enfieldian
    Enfieldian Posts: 2,893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Classic started at £1000 and was increased to £1300 about 4 months later.
  • BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    Options
    I think the OP should of stated which capital one card rather then just capital one as you're going to get all the capital one sub-prime posters posting their £500 limits etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure