ISA Share Dealing Accounts with no management fees

Options
Hi

I have been investing in self select shares online through an ISA for years. Moved from Self Trade a year or so ago as their account charges were too much. Moved to Halifax who at the time had no account management charges. They have now introduced some, approx £20/quarter. I only invest small sums £50/month through regular investing so this is a killer for me. Can anyone receommend an online provider who does not charge account management fees, has regular investing option and a bonus would be foreign share investing?

Thanks in advance,

:j

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,568 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 26 November 2012 at 4:55PM
    Options
    Can anyone receommend an online provider who does not charge account management fees, has regular investing option and a bonus would be foreign share investing?

What assets do you likely to hold in it? (you mention foreign shares but what do you spend the £50 on)

What sorts of fees would be acceptable as there will have to be some somewhere?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • BLB53
    BLB53 Posts: 1,583 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone receommend an online provider who does not charge account management fees, has regular investing option and a bonus would be foreign share investing?
    Sippdeal may fit the bill? www.sippdeal.co.uk
  • thom30
    Options
    I currently deal in two UK FTSE stocks on a regular investing basis so get charged £1.50/trade which I think is reasonable. Reason I transferred to Halifax is that they offered this service with no quarterly management fee. No they have changed their T&C's and have started to charge.

I hold another share holding outside of my ISA as its an AIM share and it will be offering its shareholders shares in an australian company that it holds a major stake in to return funds to shareholders and I want to try and benefit from this? Would like to try and get an online provider that can provide above ISA service and foreign transaction if possible?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport