We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
RP2 and which benefits count
gem1234
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello
I need some help with an RP2 form. I know that I must declare all benefits on the form such as job seekers allowance. However my partner will be claiming working tax credits as part of a joint claim due to our now low household income.
Should this be included on the RP2 due to it being a joint claim or should it be excluded as it relates to her income?
Thank you
I need some help with an RP2 form. I know that I must declare all benefits on the form such as job seekers allowance. However my partner will be claiming working tax credits as part of a joint claim due to our now low household income.
Should this be included on the RP2 due to it being a joint claim or should it be excluded as it relates to her income?
Thank you
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards