Bupa won't pay surgeon's full fees

Options
13»

Comments

• meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have Bupa cover through my employer, £200 is my annual excess. It's quite clear in the information i have from them.
  • Wutang_2
    Wutang_2 Posts: 2,513 Forumite
    edited 30 November 2012 at 2:05PM
    Options
    meer53 wrote: »
    I have Bupa cover through my employer, £200 is my annual excess. It's quite clear in the information i have from them.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T:money:

Well thats cleared the Bupa scandal cleared up
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Wutang_2
    Options
    tyllwyd wrote: »
    A small update - my OH went to see the consultant and offered to pay the additional fees if necessary (we want to stay on his good side in case more surgery is needed in the future, which is a real possibility). Since then, we've been copied in on a pretty p*ssed off letter from the consultant to BUPA asking them what on earth they are playing at. We'll have to see what happens!

I imagine copying you in was a tactical master stroke...

good luck - and offering to pay the difference is(albeit a terrible option despite having super Bupa cover) good thinking.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wutang wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T:money:

Well thats cleared the Bupa scandal cleared up

This post isn't about any Bupa scandal, you started that debate off. Completely off topic.
  • Wutang_2
    Options
    meer53 wrote: »
    This post isn't about any Bupa scandal, you started that debate off. Completely off topic.

Your amazing lack of understanding to the plight of tyllwyd is fantastic.

Although, I am so glad you understand how your excess works.:T:mad::mad::mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure