Time to start again

Options

Comments

• happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well Good Morning everyone hope you are nearly finished with your christmas shopping heres to a good day ahead:beer:
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Well a perfect day for me today and i am getting back on track after my Christmas shopping well its been a lovely day for me, i have been off work today, i have spent the day with my daughter and i have been for Christmas dinner with my uncle to which he paid for me he even gave me 20 pound for christmas which i was delighted with during the evening it has been my daughters nativity play she was amazing i am so proud of her she will be performing tomorrow to which her mum will go and see her my dad prepared my tea and all round just thankful to my family for their support..

Spends for today 65.00 petrol
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    After a lovely day its time to get off to bed good night everyone i hope you all have had a good weekend and not affected by floods my thoughts go out to everyone x talk later x
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Hey Good Morning i dont know what its like in the rest of the country but here in the North east its blummin horrible wind rain blah, i hate it why cant we have things like we had them when we were kids a little bit of snow making it all Christmassy anyway whatever you are up to today make it a good one and shine. :) happydaddyx
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Aww man i have got a bit of a issue to address and i just dont know where to start with getting it sorted, i always know that problems can be solved that there is light at the end of the tunnel i guess i am just in the start of my tunnel i am happydaddy always there for everyone game for a laugh but at the minute i am on the countdown clock to near 40 and need to get myself sorted out
  • HeadAboveWater
    Options
    Happy Christmas eve happy daddy :D

Great to hear you dinner and the nativity play went well. You def are so proud of your daughter! I'm sure you can't wait til she arrives later today! So excited for you! Make sure you have your camera charged up, ready for capturing those special moments!

Hopefully whatever drama has reared it's head will be quickly and easily sorted out!

Have a fab Christmas :D
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Today has just been totally class for me it has been probably the best Christmas i have ever had, well i have been given the opportunity to spend Christmas with my daughter and its been simply been awesome i have loved every singleminute of it My daughter came back to me yesterday evening after we had been to see santa, Santa comes around all of the streets where we live and gives sweets out to kids its brilliant to watch the kids and it has made it great for my daughter as she still believes in santa well last night before my daughter went to bed she put a mince pie out carrots and a glass of milk:rotfl: (she said she wouldnt give him any booze as he was driving )well she went to bed early and it was my time to finish off with things i left everything precise presents food, and right near the front door i emptied a bottle of talc out and wrote those magical words Merry Christmas Emma Love Santa She was so pleased when morning came to see everything the effort i put in and just the simple good quality of family time my father made the Christmas dinner teatime we went to my sisters for a few hours before she went home well thingsfor me are near enough going back to normal i am back to work tomorrow 8-8 i am going to get backon track on my debt free path i hope everyone has had an amazing day Merry Christmas i know i have had a goodone:D
  • kelpie35
    kelpie35 Posts: 1,781 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello Happy Daddy:wave:

I have just read through your diary and what an enjoyable read it was.

It is so nice to see that you are a very "hands on dad" and how you appreciate all the kind things people do for you.

I hope 2013 is kind to you and all the people you love and that you are able to achieve your goals :beer:
  • happy_daddy_2
    Options
    Aww Thank you very much kelpie for your kind words my day started at 7 thismorning, my shift started at 8 this morning and finished at 8pm and i also had the bonus of it been double time, my day has been a simple one very relaxed and work very kindly gave me a dinner. well after a 12 hour shift i am enjoying the rest of my day before going to bed i have another 12 hour shift ahead, i am so looking forward to the new year lots of exciting things ahead for me and going to knuckle down with my finances well today i have had a non spend day and delighted about it hope everyone has had a nice boxing day goodnight everyone x
  • kittycatfan
    Options
    cant wait to start 2013 savings , good luck to everyone for 2013 i already have started a savings tin and the 6o i got for xmas im paying towards one of my credit cards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure