Scarves, jewellery and accessories from 64p - Yours Clothing

Options

Comments

• sam.4000
    sam.4000 Posts: 1,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Great find, just ordered 15 items for just under £12 delivered. Will have to see if it arrives. Thank you
  • nicole.17
    Options
    Sorry OP, where do you enter the code? TIA
    :cool:
  • *Scottish*Lass*
    Options
    Click checkout and the code box is on the left hand side, 2nd box surrounded by pink lines :)
    .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:Scottish & proud of it! .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Thanks OP just got 7 items for £6.19. More for the Christmas present pile!
  • Aarons_mummy
    Options
    Thanks for this, 8 scarves delivered for £5.46, bargain!!
    Credit Card: £796 Left/£900 October 2011 :eek:
    Store Card: £100 October 2011 :o
    Declutter 100 Things In January 100/100:j:beer:
    No Buying Toiletries 2012
  • metoyoubear
    Options
    I hope these orders don't get cancelled due to lack of stock,fingers crossed here.
  • budget_babe
    Options
    Thank you OP I have just ordered 4 scarves.

Thank you for sharing.

Budgie xxx
    Cherish the ones you love and travel back on the road that brings you home :)
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" Ralph Waldo Emerson :A
  • littlejaffa
    Options
    great find but took me 4 attempts to check out - each time something else had sold out and couldn't be finalised :(
    order quick!
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
    Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
  • blackshoequeen_2
    Options
    IHateDida wrote: »
    From the larger ladies clothing store online - but not all of this needs to be for a larger lady! Scarves are scaves afterall!

http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/ecommerce/productlist.aspx?KeySearch=Turquoise+Stone+Ring+ - works out 64p if you add the turquoise one to your bag.

Also loads of scarves for 80p (Xmas pressies???) http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/C/All_Accessories-(20).aspx?sale=true

Necklaces and bracelets for £1.60 if you scroll down the accessories. Earrings from 80p.

Worth a look. I couldn't find a code for free delivery on sale items but there might be one.....delivery is £3.99...but you can get cashback from Topcashback also.

Thanks so much for this, got some great bargains with free del and free returns too :j
  • Northern_Lassy
    Options
    WOW! 3 scarves and 2 necklaces for £3.31, delivered free + some cashback, epic! Thanks so much x
    'Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses' - Confucious

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport