Freebies board chat thread

Options

Comments

• piraterob
    piraterob Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think that's what they mean...I think they're talking about the "entered" button that was on freebies, but then disappeared - it enabled you to look on the main thread list and quickly see if you'd already requested the freebie...

yes thats what im looking for. i will just use thanks tab on thread then if i see i selected it i know i entered it
    Wins so Far 2010 Teddy Bear

Wins so Far 2011 £5 Lightbulb Voucher:idea:Playstation 3:rotfl:
  • Bhamstudent
    Bhamstudent Posts: 483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    piraterob wrote: »
    yes thats what im looking for. i will just use thanks tab on thread then if i see i selected it i know i entered it

I've taken to using the "Got it" button...not what its meant to be used for, but I don't really see the value of it given that when most freebies do appear the posts have been moved into the "Forgotten" sub board.

The "Got it" button shows up in the main thread list, so it may be useful to you too...
  • piraterob
    piraterob Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    ah ok cheers
    Wins so Far 2010 Teddy Bear

Wins so Far 2011 £5 Lightbulb Voucher:idea:Playstation 3:rotfl:
  • chrissyjjones
    Options
    I posted a link (with DOT so not a link)to a free crystal shoe giveaway here last night and it has been deleted, i thought this was the correct place to be doing this can someone help and tell me what i`m doing wrong thank you :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 12 March 2013 at 11:25AM
    Options
    I posted a link (with DOT so not a link)to a free crystal shoe giveaway here last night and it has been deleted, i thought this was the correct place to be doing this can someone help and tell me what i`m doing wrong thank you :)

It was probably moved to the comps board as this board is for freebies only, if you need any more help then pop me a pm or reply on here.

Hope that helps

Sarah
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • zulubabe
    zulubabe Posts: 974 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone been to the Ideal Home Show yet? Were there any freebies that you managed to pick up? I'm going either tomorrow or Sunday & looking forward to it. Will post any freebies that I do manage to find (If any).
    2019 Wins: Feb: £10 Aldi Voucher, Frankie & Benny's meal for 2; May: Game from Maynards. June: 2x tickets to Foodies Festival July: £100 September: £30; October: £1000, Goldfinch Merch Pack

Thanks those who post Comps
  • robpw2
    robpw2 Posts: 14,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    zulubabe wrote: »
    Has anyone been to the Ideal Home Show yet? Were there any freebies that you managed to pick up? I'm going either tomorrow or Sunday & looking forward to it. Will post any freebies that I do manage to find (If any).
    i got a rubber duck :)
    if your a virgin media customer you can get a goody bag

there is loads of food tasting and wine tasting to be had

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
  • wonderwoman12
    Options
    hi can anyone send over some freebie links, going through all the threads and posts takes a little too long, many thanks in advance:)
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    Options
    As far as I'm aware, there is no list with all the freebies on, so looks like you'll have to carry on looking through the threads... just like the rest of us do! ;)
  • bloss0m
    bloss0m Posts: 1,923 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Maybe search for another site that is for freebies only a forum isn't best place to see a list of freebies.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback