SurveyMad (similar to swagbucks/superpoints/gifthulk) - chat topic

Options

Comments

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya I cashed out amazon twice with this site, ordered 50p and got 48p not massive but will soon add up. Also lots of my virool videos are not crediting. Has anyone else has similar situations? x
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've noticed that sometimes Virool doesn't credit properly at the weekend.
    Not sure if this applies to all offers or not though.
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    Virol videos don't seem to be crediting for me today - three apparently credited on Saturday (their time)
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Torialou78
    Options
    I have 3 pending payments on this site, they were originally paying me in 24 hours the oldest is 4 days old now :-( getting a little worried.
  • cally6008
    Options
    Something to watch for in paypal with USD payments from rewarding ways (not sure if payments from surveymad, gifthulk and cantbeatfree will be the same but they probably will be) ... Paypal now do a GBP balance and a USD balance and don't automatically convert the USD to GBP anymore. I've just added USD to my currency and then transferred the USD balance to my GBP balance.

Toria - Have they paid you yet ? I'd send them an email and ask them about it
  • cally6008
    Options
    This was in my Inbox when I logged in today

Dear Member,

There appears to be a global instant payment issue with PayPal that is affecting all GPT sites. PayPal have been notified and are currently working on fixing the issue.

In the meantime we recommend all members currently receiving instant payments to disable their instant payment settings and to request manual payments instead if you would like to be paid quicker. If you don't mind waiting a few days then you are free to keep instant settings on and your payment will automatically be sent when PayPal has fixed the issue.

Thanks
    Admin

and this one

We have added a new contest for February. All offers completed over 1 point count towards the contest, This includes CPC's, Daily Surveys, Offers Walls and CrowdFlower Tasks. Some tasks can be completed hundreds of times a day.

http://www.surveymad.com/contest.html?id=68

1st place $20 - 2nd place $15 - 3rd place $7.5 - 4th place $5 - 5th place $2.5 - 6th-15th place $1 - 16th-25th place $.50
  • Torialou78
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Something to watch for in paypal with USD payments from rewarding ways (not sure if payments from surveymad, gifthulk and cantbeatfree will be the same but they probably will be) ... Paypal now do a GBP balance and a USD balance and don't automatically convert the USD to GBP anymore. I've just added USD to my currency and then transferred the USD balance to my GBP balance.

Toria - Have they paid you yet ? I'd send them an email and ask them about it

They have ta Cally. All of them in one go and yesterdays was back to 24 hours :-)

Can I just ask has anyone had experience on here of a survey not crediting? I just did a 90 point 2 cents one and so far they have always credited but it has not today. Not sure what I do. I do prefer this site for earning as I an cash out faster I am feeling more in control but I am finding it a tad more confusing that sb etc lol
  • cally6008
    edited 3 February 2013 at 5:11PM
    Options
    Don't know if this is just me but I requested 33cents on 1-feb. I've checked today and it says it was paid out yesterday. Nothing in paypal and no emails received so I've put a ticket in asking about it.

Minimum withdrawl is now 7 points for manual paypal payment.

Edit at 16-11pm - The points have been paid back to my account
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    just seen this in my site inbox

"Dear Member,
    There appears to be a global instant payment issue with PayPal that is affecting all GPT sites. PayPal have been notified and are currently working on fixing the issue.
    In the meantime we recommend all members currently receiving instant payments to disable their instant payment settings and to request manual payments instead if you would like to be paid quicker. If you don't mind waiting a few days then you are free to keep instant settings on and your payment will automatically be sent when PayPal has fixed the issue.

Thanks
    Admin"
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    New offer wall there now: WallAds ("powered by PointClickTrack"), same/similar spammy looking offers but more surveys (I've managed to get one for a change & it credited :cool:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family