SurveyMad (similar to swagbucks/superpoints/gifthulk) - chat topic

Options

Comments

• mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    Geordie888 wrote: »
    Hiya very much a newbie at this... interested in making some pocketmoney. I dont understand what to do, where to go... please explain for the thick

Best place to start is offer walls... Watch videos, also under offers lots of high paying surveys... Keep reading on here, ask questions... Let me know how you get on... I was confused when i first started too x
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • DaveTheGeordie
    Options
    mizzame wrote: »
    I do Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks and Surveymad - you're right some of the offers can only be done on one site although there are many offers unique to just one or two sites...

I choose my 'main site' and do all offers on that one site and then pick up the unique offers on the other 3 and still earn nicely. Hope this helps :D

Hi. Could you please tell me if you know - Can I stream surveymad and Swagbucks at the same time and get points for both at the same time? Or do they use the same programme/service so you can't or something like that?

Is that what people are talking about when they mention 'virool'? That's a different streaming service to whatever Swagbucks uses?

I'm a little confused over it. :think:
  • DaveTheGeordie
    Options
    Another question too. I signed up and started watching a few of those virool videos for .50 points each. Checked back 12 hours later and they haven't updated to show any points. Does it generally take a while?
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    DaveTG - Virool videos on Surveymad are worth 1 point each. Are you on the right website ?
  • katy_ann
    katy_ann Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Another question too. I signed up and started watching a few of those virool videos for .50 points each. Checked back 12 hours later and they haven't updated to show any points. Does it generally take a while?

Mine havent credited eilther x
    Debt free once - Back again | Current debt: £3002.96 - January 2023 | Currently repaying £50 a month - Estimated DFD Jan 2028 | Make £2023 in 2023 #51 - £33.75/£2023
  • DaveTheGeordie
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    DaveTG - Virool videos on Surveymad are worth 1 point each. Are you on the right website ?

Yes. It's ambiguous because in the section of the site where you stream virool videos it says .50 points each. The page before it states 1 point each. Either way at 3 or 6 points for 6 total clicks, for the virool part of the site at least, there seems to be a delay.

I was on it more today, checking out other sections. They do update far quicker. I'm actually fairly impressed with the site. I just went a bit OCD about the virool part of it not updating. :o
  • bicif
    bicif Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    this is an excellent site to do daily surveys.. opinion surveys/giveusyour2cents etc and ssi surveys pay more than swagbucks/gifthulk/irazoo etc
  • cally6008
    edited 1 January 2013 at 11:42AM
    Options
    Here's to a fabulous 2013 to all surveymad members :D

Edit - 10-42am

Super rewards - the tesco/xmas toy videos don't seem to be crediting at the moment

Can anyone see the cheap flights x3 offer for 8 points ? Not sure if I'm looking in the right place or not
  • cally6008
    Options
    mizzame wrote: »
    Really liking this site... Offer Walls include the usual but also Virool Videos which always has some different vids that always credit.

There are other daily offers worth doing especially the Cheap Flights search - there are 3 options each that can be done once a day for 8b points each so an extra 24 points for little effort.

Surveys pay out higher than the other sites like this...

1 point = $0.01

I've just cashed out $5 in Paypal, my second payment, last one took 24 hours.

Go and have a look! Referral thread on Referral Board.

Mizz, has the cheap flights search disappeared ? I've been looking for it and can't find it.
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    Discovered something useful - if you get blocked from some of the crowdflower tasks because of accuracy, it'll let you back in if you wait a bit then go to Tasks via the Matomy wall.

Crowdflower tasks via Matomy are currently crediting for 1 point more than it says.

There's several contests going on now too - two this month (1 for all offers over 1pt ending 15th & one for 10pts ending 31st) + daily contests for all 10pts+.
    http://www.surveymad.com/contests.html?type=S
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills