🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Charities who help with BR Fees

Options
124»

Comments

• IF
    IF Posts: 34,349 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bumping the thread, please see page 1 :beer:
    > Charities who help with BR Fees
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • Kerry511
    Options
    I just wanted to let others know as I was not aware of this when I first looked into filing for bankruptcy!!! Me and my husband both filed for bankruptcy on 4/11/16 leading up to this we were struggling to find the fees! ��
    My husband is a bus driver and I am a stay at home mummy to our 5 children!.
    As he works for transport we applied to the TRANDSBEND FUND which is a charity! People who work for any kind of transport have the choice to pay £1 a month into this charity from your wage slip......... My husband paid in for only a short amount of money! However I called them and it took a 10 minute call and I explained we needed to try and find help with bankruptcy fees and the lovely lady said "not a problem" took down my online bankruptcy details, the details they need for someone to pay he fees on your behalf and within a week they paid £1360 (£680 for me and £680 for hubby) straight onto the bankruptcy application online! It was so easy and they were so nice! Please try it guys if you are looking for help with those fees! It was a life saver for us! As we could not have filed for bankruptcy without them! ��
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,723 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
  • mjmoose
    Options
    Hi! :hello::hello::hello::hello:

First time posting! Just wanted to say, I got my bankruptcy fees paid for by Education Support Partnership. (Can't post links yet!) It is for anyone who works in education, whether that be teachers, teaching assistants, midday supervisors, support staff, cleaning staff etc. You can apply individually and I had a phone call to confirm and the money was paid straight after the phone call. It was paid directly to the Insolvency Service. Definitely recommend :)
  • Tillyjack3
    Options
    I irk in Recruitment have I any options. As I was reading this thread I thought there was hope now not so much.
  • MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,993 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Tillyjack3 wrote: »
    I irk in Recruitment have I any options. As I was reading this thread I thought there was hope now not so much.

Please start your own thread so we can give you specific advice.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport