We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Boots glitch on Always

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped! Combo Breaker
    Got some more from my local today
    C00kie wrote: »
    saw another boots just down the road towards primark and that store had them! Just 4 though, and I took 3, but tomorrow.
    I was in the same branch yesterday afternoon and left them on the shelf, as didn't want to go then into a bar with a bag containing pantyliners :o.

But its a strangely small MSE world ....
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • loranius
    loranius Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Yeah I tried the Bond Street boots this morning on my way to collect the free Ojon Shampoo+Conditioner, the Always glitch still showing up as £4 for 6 instead of £1.90 for 6!

They had tons in that store though! Didn't have time to check the Green Park boots for any re-stocks before heading into work!
  • got the last 6 on the shelf today about 10.30 in Perth store
  • littlejaffa
    littlejaffa Posts: 2,251 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Still working and staff not batting an eyelid at the Bilston store when hubby bought just three packs and nothing else before breakfast, 95p :rotfl:

(they're out of the aquafresh though)
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
    Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
  • tazmac25
    tazmac25 Posts: 1,651 Forumite
    Still working today
    Thanks op xxx
    No. 16 in HCCSC
    :jFull Time Uni Student & Glitcher :j
    :beer:
  • Woudl it be selfish of me to buy another 6 packs today, or is it MSE? :o
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • sparklyshoe
    sparklyshoe Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Name Dropper Part of the Furniture First Post Combo Breaker
    got the last 3 in boots today (was holding my bum cheeks) when she said "thats cheap" thank OP :)
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    got the last 6 in boots thornaby this morning 3 for me and 3 for sis thanks op
  • Popped in at lunch time and saw a fellow Mse follower around the fem hygiene area. Asked her if she was looking for the glitch on the panty liners. She said yes. Spotted them and there were 7 scented ones on top shelf so we took 3 each.

Came through as 95p at till and another customer at another till had 3 boxes as well and sales assistants never queried price.

Also benefitted from the mini soltan spray glitch this summer.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,355 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Wonder if Boots will now pull it as it is mentioned in the weekly e-mail!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.