Barclaycard refund

Well , nice surprise in the post with an offer from Barclaycard for £18202.24 !!!!!!!!! Wooo Hooo:j
They knocked me back in june 2011 so i took them to the FOS for both of my accounts .The FOS wrote to me 2 days ago saying they are still dealing with my case .
however the letter they sent to me today stating they had wrote to me in Sept 2011 and had not heard back ??? 13 months later they write to me to let me know this !!!!!:mad:
I have 2 cards with them that i complained about may 2011 .
Do barclaycard have to pay out separately for 2 cards or can they lump this together .
Hopefully one of you wonderful people will know and this makes sense:rotfl:
Thank you

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    moomoo4444 wrote: »
    Well , nice surprise in the post with an offer from Barclaycard for £18202.24 !!!!!!!!! Wooo Hooo:j
    They knocked me back in june 2011 so i took them to the FOS for both of my accounts .The FOS wrote to me 2 days ago saying they are still dealing with my case .
    however the letter they sent to me today stating they had wrote to me in Sept 2011 and had not heard back ??? 13 months later they write to me to let me know this !!!!!:mad:
    I have 2 cards with them that i complained about may 2011 .
    Do barclaycard have to pay out separately for 2 cards or can they lump this together .
    Hopefully one of you wonderful people will know and this makes sense:rotfl:
    Thank you

Wow, Well done to you!!!:beer:

I assume it will be separate, if they are separate accounts.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport