Time for a fresh start.

Options
Hi everyone. I've been lurking on the forums for a little while now but have decided to register and start posting and start a diary as I've been really inspired reading some other diaries of people trying to get out of debt.

Will post about my financial situation tomorrow but for now I am just really annoyed with myself. Feel like I've done something stupid. Have signed up for loads of survery sites and things but feel like this is a mistake. Not sure all the things I've signed up for are trustworthy and am now dreading spam emails/junk mail/phone calls. Emails and junk mail can be dealt with easily enough but I live with my parents and don't want phone calls to the house all the time although I think I only put the house number on 1 site. I guess whatever happens happens and I will just have to ignore it. I was really just so excited by the thought of earning extra money/gift vouchers.

I have asked someone elsewhere on the forums to recommend which sites they use for surverys so will wait and see what they say and maybe just stick to a few that are trustworthy. I signed up for Swagbucks yesterday so will concentrate on that.

For now it is time to get settled for the night as I have to be up for work in the morning. Just had 4 blissful days off, so not loving the thought of going back to it tomorrow. However, needs must.

Night all,
A x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family