We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Halifax URCA £5 Reward Fee
OneLife_OneShot
Posts: 775 Forumite
As you know if you pay in over £1000 each month you get £5 off your £15 a month URCA fee making it £10.
I have deposited around £750 in the branch itself. I've got around £215 from another job I get paid by BACS and I have transferred around £200 from my Ulster Bank account to pay for something.
I am just wondering if the transfer from another bank account will count towards the total? I know the deposit in branch and the BACS do and they don't total £1000, just wondering so I know whether or not to pay in another £100 in branch to make sure I get my £5 rewards.
Cheers guys.
I have deposited around £750 in the branch itself. I've got around £215 from another job I get paid by BACS and I have transferred around £200 from my Ulster Bank account to pay for something.
I am just wondering if the transfer from another bank account will count towards the total? I know the deposit in branch and the BACS do and they don't total £1000, just wondering so I know whether or not to pay in another £100 in branch to make sure I get my £5 rewards.
Cheers guys.
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered, the point is to discover them."
0
Comments
-
All credits count.
Even transfers from a Halifax savings account.0 -
Sweet looks like I'll get it then! Don't see why not!"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered, the point is to discover them."
0 -
@conisme - open a Halifax savings account and just ping money back and forth with instant transfers between that and your current account up to £1k a month. Simples.0
-
I have an online saver too just didn't think that it would count!"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered, the point is to discover them."
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards