We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
FD Account Opening
starM
Posts: 1,464 Forumite
Hi, I have a FD Account and received some refer a friend cards which I passed to my wife and mother so they can send it off for an application pack. They received the pack today. I need to know anyway if they can apply online for the account and I also get £50 refer a friend? or to claim this it has to applied via form.
MS
MS
0
Comments
-
The T&Cs are on your 'refer a friend' form. Did you read it before passing it to your wife/mother? Did they read it before applying?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards