We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Facebook images
N9eav
Posts: 4,742 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Anyone know why it is that when I look at the Facebook news feed, many of the photo images are blank. Even when I click on the red x in the corner nothing happens. Sometimes people post 9 pics on a posting and I can see 7 but not the other 2, it's so annoying....
NO to pasty tax We won!!!! Just shows that people power works! Don't be apathetic to your cause!
0
Comments
-
Anyone know why it is that when I look at the Facebook news feed, many of the photo images are blank. Even when I click on the red x in the corner nothing happens. Sometimes people post 9 pics on a posting and I can see 7 but not the other 2, it's so annoying....
Try resetting your browser.
Other than that, there's not a lot I can advise, but I'm sure someone will be able to.
CK💙💛 💔0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
