We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
IE9 History
[Deleted User]
Posts: 0 Newbie
in Techie Stuff
Why is it taking websites a day to find their way onto the history list on Internet Explorer 9?
I've just looked at it, and it's got sites that I visited last night, but not ones that I visited two minutes ago
I've just looked at it, and it's got sites that I visited last night, but not ones that I visited two minutes ago
0
Comments
-
Hi,
mmm, short time memory loss if you can't remember two minutes ago, signs of early dementia, make an appointment to see your doctor, before you forget.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards