We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
LG universal remote code???
tomsolomon
Posts: 3,613 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I am having problems finding a code for my LG universal remote MKJ32022805.
I'm trying to use it with my Sony BDP-185 due to the fact that the kids have hidden the remote somewhere!
I know how to program the LG remote, but the code supplied in the manual for Sony DVD players (007) is not working.
Does anybody have a code that works or can point me in the right direction, this is driving me crazy and Google isn't coming up with anything useful. I will be happy with basic functions for the Blu ray player.
I'm trying to use it with my Sony BDP-185 due to the fact that the kids have hidden the remote somewhere!
I know how to program the LG remote, but the code supplied in the manual for Sony DVD players (007) is not working.
Does anybody have a code that works or can point me in the right direction, this is driving me crazy and Google isn't coming up with anything useful. I will be happy with basic functions for the Blu ray player.
To travel at the speed of light, one must first become light.....
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards