We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Best Ice Cream Makers
BouncingSun
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Techie Stuff
Hello Everyone,
I am looking to purchase an ice cream maker for the kitchen. I need it be compact and look good on the work top. I also require it to pre freeze itself, so I don't have to put the bowl into the freezer the night before.
I'm currently looking to purchase the Andrew James Professional Ice Cream Maker.
But can I get a few suggestions of machines that are of a similar spec please.
I am looking to purchase an ice cream maker for the kitchen. I need it be compact and look good on the work top. I also require it to pre freeze itself, so I don't have to put the bowl into the freezer the night before.
I'm currently looking to purchase the Andrew James Professional Ice Cream Maker.
But can I get a few suggestions of machines that are of a similar spec please.
0
Comments
-
I think you are in the wrong forum unless that ice cream maker can produced 100 GB of ice cream per second, has a 1,000 Ghz motor and comes equipped with MP3 Player so it can play the jingle of an ice cream van :rotfl: And if it does, it will definitely freeze
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards