First Target Recoveries

Options
13»

Comments

• Hillbees1
    Options
    I engaged “First Target Recoveries,” as they kept on and on at me. I already knew that I did not have any PPI’s attached to the loans that I had with Lloyds Bank. Let them waste their time on my behalf I thought!
    Yes you guessed it, I was repaid some PPI money that I just know I am not entitled to. This Company are currently being investigated by the Regulator. They charge a commission fee of 37.50%, but I don’t have a problem with that, because I agreed to it.

However I believe that any claim put forward on my behalf is just not right. In my case I believe the bank have been taken for a ride. I wonder just what did the Claims Company do and say to obtain this money on my behalf?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hillbees1 wrote: »
    I believe that any claim put forward on my behalf is just not right. In my case I believe the bank have been taken for a ride. I wonder just what did the Claims Company do and say to obtain this money on my behalf?
    The company can only have complained that your PPI was mis-sold. As the Bank have agreed, I wouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure