We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Delete FB message
Susan1942
Posts: 1,541 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I know that I can edit or delete something when I first made the post. Is it possible to delete a message I wrote yesterday? It is not something nasty but I would like to delete and reword the message?
Many thanks any response
Sue
Many thanks any response
Sue
0
Comments
-
go onto your facebook page then click onto activity log u should be able to delete any messages there, thats assuming you have timeline
sorry just re read your post ignore the reply i sent
have you tried clicking on messages then actions, i know you can delete messages, but not sure if that would delete any message the recipient recieved if thats what you are aiming to do.0 -
If its on a phone then long press the message and swipe right. It should come up with delete option. May take a few attempts though to get the delete option0
-
Thanks for you advice but I am not sure of what to do I don't really need to delete so will just leave things as they are Really not important Again thanks0
-
For future info. You can delete a message but the original recipient(s) will still get it. A posting from you to your wall or anyone elses' wall can be deleted and no-one gets to see it.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards