We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Blu-ray burner for XPS M1530?
Bongedone
Posts: 2,457 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
Since buying a camera that records in HD I'm looking for a internal blu-ray burner for my Dell XPS M1530 laptop as the hard drive is filling fast and I want to be able to replay the recordings with my PS3.
Problem I'm having is the existing DVD burner is a slot loader with no buttons on it. You eject disks via a button on the top of the laptop.
Does anybody know of a compatable drive I can buy as I don't want to use an external drive as the USB is too slow?
I would also like it to be able to rip disks to watch on my Nexus 7 when I'm on the train (if I had a drive) but the blu-ray drive needs to be cabable of it. I have the software already but which drive is a mystery due to the only eject buttong being part of the media controls.
Thanks
Since buying a camera that records in HD I'm looking for a internal blu-ray burner for my Dell XPS M1530 laptop as the hard drive is filling fast and I want to be able to replay the recordings with my PS3.
Problem I'm having is the existing DVD burner is a slot loader with no buttons on it. You eject disks via a button on the top of the laptop.
Does anybody know of a compatable drive I can buy as I don't want to use an external drive as the USB is too slow?
I would also like it to be able to rip disks to watch on my Nexus 7 when I'm on the train (if I had a drive) but the blu-ray drive needs to be cabable of it. I have the software already but which drive is a mystery due to the only eject buttong being part of the media controls.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Just a quick bump0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards