We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Anti Glare Screens for Laptops - Any Good
luminated
Posts: 1,168 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I can't find a matte screen laptop in my budget (as close to £300 as possible) (but could go a bit more)). Looked at my son's new laptop with the gloss screen and I find it unpleasant to use.
So unless someone knows of a matte screen laptop in my budget I wondered if the anti glare add on screens are any good. If you apply them like camera LCD protectors I will be hopeless as it took quite a few goes to put one on my camera :eek:
Help?
So unless someone knows of a matte screen laptop in my budget I wondered if the anti glare add on screens are any good. If you apply them like camera LCD protectors I will be hopeless as it took quite a few goes to put one on my camera :eek:
Help?
0
Comments
-
They're a decent compromise but not as good as a natively built one.0
-
I have now put the question of the sub £350 laptop thread which I have just seen.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards