We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn Part 39

1…548549551553554…806

Comments

  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,459 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Z

    Horsey horsey
    dont you stop.
    you are off to findus,
    then a freezer in a shop.
    Your'e tail goes swish and
    your'e wheels go round.
    Horsey horsey your'e burger bound


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToHVsUnoMELntOUc8TevZQvycqQbSpfUUcdqplFUtRqClM1ifn


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsUySuVli9sAQaOX8iUrUROxoLMxMA05d7703UgJ8fiwijLnKI


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTymOXzN6ARzP4B8ITGosnbV9n5yw5yX3sDTnZ_67fXlk4Tbnycyg


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNpjnPBlZFN-KYu9d_rAwcm8x-Ees3I3rWx6cLP99Uk6A1Q1O-nw


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg0UaCPVr5UM-xWtA_Rn6AiKykzIgz47dWXgfHVV1od6b4ilFLJg

    2Q==
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Oooooh! Managed to get a good walk in earlier while the sun had his hat on. :)

    Now the weather appears to be turning. :( Big black clouds approaching. :eek:

    Good news is, I didn't see any distraught 'scrubbing brushes' en route!! :D:rotfl::rotfl:

    Going to have a bit of a house clean now as I think gardening is a no no today!

    Happy comping to all! Alf :) xxxxxxx
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 148,056 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    turned here as well sheils/alfie :eek:
    was lovely this morning but now it's turned cold again & we've some big black clouds as well :eek:
    glad you've not found any 'brushes' this morning alfie :D:D

    great pics ILC's & all again :j:j
    hope everyone's having a great day :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png




  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    days5Fpopping5Fup5FFriday.gif
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSljBHWF9EgZmUs4irQRclGxZwPZQbuA52n_FvTgfc-G67mIeig9A

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLoNQB6g-y1mn9TVxb1jYbw1uvcbq7fFk7uc8J_VMK4aFySPo2


    According to the weather forecast most of Britain is to have snow on Suday/Monday. This picture is my excuse not to shovel the snow...


    Just been for a walk with the dogs and I am frozen now, glad the heating is on so I can get warm. God know what the bills will be this year!
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Look what has just arrived :-

    32168_434591736608903_1583855876_n.jpg


    That is more like it! Finished up with 66 bottles so happy now.

    It has been quite nice here - yet more washing hung out.

    Great pic Indie.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,459 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    sheils6 wrote: »
    Look what has just arrived :-

    32168_434591736608903_1583855876_n.jpg


    That is more like it! Finished up with 66 bottles so happy now.

    It has been quite nice here - yet more washing hung out.

    Great pic Indie.


    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuj_TJc4RgjKygvuYC3-yxVNIuUNJGxZLN93_MmJMI4lLeiMxpOgth_Nolan.jpg


    th_hair.gifth_icon02.gifth_harby294030.jpg

    warner-hareraising.jpg

    th_100_0157.jpgth_Hairraising.jpgth_P7050054_edited-1.jpg


    th_355247760a435431150b549805600ml.jpgth_Hairshampoo-animation.gifth_paulanimation.gifth_grudge.gif
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    Very good ILC!
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media


    Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    That's a nice haul sheils. I can't remember when I last bought shampoo or conditioner. I won a years supply over a year ago and I'm still using it, DD uses it when she's here too so it's lasted well.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

    May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sheils - do I make that 66 bottles in total then. I know where to come when I get short he he. I wouldn't have had the nerve to ring them but well done that should keep you going nicely.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.