We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
PSP Vito help please...
Mrs_b_4
Posts: 118 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi,
I'm looking to buy my husband a psp for his birthday. I've researched online and looks like the vito is the new model. Is this the best one to buy? (I haven't got a clue about these things)
I'm looking to buy my husband a psp for his birthday. I've researched online and looks like the vito is the new model. Is this the best one to buy? (I haven't got a clue about these things)
0
Comments
-
psp is the old handheld from sony. ps vita not vito is the new one. so its probably best to go for the newer ps vita. the uncharted game will be a good game to get with it as probably will be the fifa football game and maybe wipeout. as you seem to know little i suspect you havent talked about it with him. i would do some fishing to ensure it is what he wants. he may prefer something else like the nintendo 3ds, playstation 3, xbox 360 etc.Hi,
I'm looking to buy my husband a psp for his birthday. I've researched online and looks like the vito is the new model. Is this the best one to buy? (I haven't got a clue about these things)0 -
Haha can't believe I got the name wrong! Thank you for the reply...
he has a long coach journey into London everyday and he mentioned he wants a psp, after I researched I found the vita was the new version. OK I just need to find the best price now then0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards