Daily Mail Rewards Site Down?

Can't get in at all, click page or login options on Google listings and just get 'redirected, will never reach destination' or some such blurb. Cookie settings all fine too.
Really annoying. My hubby will be taking all the papers to his Dad's in a bit so I need to input the numbers now. :mad:
*Look for advice, not 'advise'*
*Could/should/would HAVE please!*

:starmod:
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Krishnamurti. :starmod:
:dance:

Comments

• Bennifred
    Bennifred Posts: 3,986 Forumite
    I had a problem earlier, but it appears to be fine now.
    [
  • likelyfran
    likelyfran Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    In now! Think there must be something wrong with 'login' page as entry point.
    Wish they'd left the number collecting system the way it was though!
    *Look for advice, not 'advise'*
    *Could/should/would HAVE please!*

:starmod:
    “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Krishnamurti. :starmod:
    :dance:
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    likelyfran wrote: »
    Can't get in at all, click page or login options on Google listings and just get 'redirected, will never reach destination' or some such blurb. Cookie settings all fine too.
    Really annoying. My hubby will be taking all the papers to his Dad's in a bit so I need to input the numbers now. :mad:

If you have this problem again, just tear off the strip on the back page and wait till you can input your nos. I think there were only adverts on the bottome of the inside back page.
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Both my weekend copies of the Mail had no number printed in the little white area. I've managed to get Sundays' added but not for Saturday (before anybody asks I tried Saturday's first and they said a code had already been entered for that day)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure