IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Doing my bit

I hope anyway!

I find it fascinating reading these threads as I'm a bit of a stickler for fighting for what is right...

Yesterday I saw a 'parking notice' on a car from a PPC, I wrote a small note advising its not a legally enforceable fine and directed them here :beer:

Comments

• HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    Excellent! :beer:
    Don't forget to make sure all of your friends, neighbours, relatives and work colleagues know about the situation as well.

And don't worry. I'd assumed that your username referred to a type of biscuit. :p
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I hope anyway!

I find it fascinating reading these threads as I'm a bit of a stickler for fighting for what is right...

Yesterday I saw a 'parking notice' on a car from a PPC, I wrote a small note advising its not a legally enforceable fine and directed them here :beer:

:T:T

It's so good to see other MSEers coming to this forum and doing what we do, joining our cause - even just learning about this scam and telling other people has an effect.

Everyone who spreads the word to friends and family about the scam that is PPC World, could easily be saving that person £100 a pop (expected to be the standard rip-off amount for most fake PCNs by the end of the year).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure