We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

CLAIT Advanced and Secretarial College

I am interested in doing the CLAIT Advanced course and various secretarial courses.

Has anyone done anything similar, and can recommend a college in London or a good distance learning course? I have found this college from the Learn Direct website but there are no prices on the website which makes me a bit suspicious.

Any ideas?

TIA
:heart: "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." :heart:

Comments

  • Oldernotwiser
    Oldernotwiser Posts: 37,425 Forumite
    They don't put the prices in case you have a heart attack! Whereabouts in London do you live, how old are you and what qualifications do you have already?
  • Katgoddess
    Katgoddess Posts: 1,821 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    I live in SE London/NW Kent. I have a CLAIT Level 1 which I took at school ten years ago, along with my GCSE's and A Levels. I'm 26.
    :heart: "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." :heart:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.