We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The New Thread

1…874875877879880…986

Comments

  • savingbabs
    savingbabs Posts: 1,733 Forumite
    debsjc wrote: »
    I blame this A's glitch for my new addiction ..... wait for it, it's really bad ....
    All bran Golden crunch, with total 0% Greek yogurt, and a spoon of golden syrup - amazing!

    For SW peeps the cereal is a B choice, yogurt is free, and a tablespoon of syrup is 2 syns.

    Are you using the coupon for the all-bran off the coupon thread - they pay you to take away then.

    Sorry - evening all!
    SPC 2015: #319 £10.65 / £500 Bulgaria tin
  • Anyone with loreal skincare vouchers that don't fancy wipes, these are back on offer at toscos.......13p after voucher
    155068.jpg
    Store_1.15px.png £2.63 Valid until: 15/10/2012
    Store_12.15px.png £3.99
    Store_2.15px.png£5.00
    Store_7.15px.pngN/A
    Store_3.15px.pngN/A
    Store_4.15px.pngN/A
    Store_5.15px.pngN/A
  • Playing catching up again!



    Huge Congratulations to Wool27.


    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Hiya guys :j having a nice time down in Portsmouth visiting dear friends so I have not had much time to keep up on the thread.

    Happy birthday to Motherbear and Westie - hope you've both had great days

    Congratulations to Wool - my niece got married in Vegas in 2000 and loved every minute of it

    By the way, I am posting on my brand new iPad which I got yesterday with some great savings so £313 instead of £429 - really pleased with it so far. Alan used to keep telling me to get a net book or iPad, so I have done as I was told, for a change :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Raven wrote: »
    Hi S.D


    Dont worry about it, (you're not in a great frame of mind) you missread a post and then immediately apologised - you cant do more than that. :)


    Most people on here will see it for what it was so dont let it effect you - business as usual :money:

    I couldn't agree more. :)
  • mc4martyc wrote: »
    itsmondayyoucouldusesom.jpg

    Aww their sooo cute :)
  • 3Dogs wrote: »
    Hiya guys :j having a nice time down in Portsmouth visiting dear friends so I have not had much time to keep up on the thread.

    Happy birthday to Motherbear and Westie - hope you've both had great days

    Congratulations to Wool - my niece got married in Vegas in 2000 and loved every minute of it

    By the way, I am posting on my brand new iPad which I got yesterday with some great savings so £313 instead of £429 - really pleased with it so far. Alan used to keep telling me to get a net book or iPad, so I have done as I was told, for a change :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Hi 3dogs iPads are great :) hope your enjoying your time in Portsmouth and hope your well :)
  • I think I will do a colgate shop this afternoon, got loads of toothpaste from ssm coupons but fancy a new toothbrush.

    desismileys_1844.gif
  • littlebit
    littlebit Posts: 598 Forumite
    well i see they finally implemented the 6am rule on apgs.
  • littlebit wrote: »
    well i see they finally implemented the 6am rule on apgs.

    The only surprising thing about that is that they took so long to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.