»

Try Me Free Hunt - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Try Me Free Hunt

edited 14 June 2017 at 11:10AM in Freebies (Low Spend)
4.3K replies 1.3M views

Replies

• m1kjmm1kjm Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Eighth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    My Ocean Spray refund has just arrived - £2.30 in cash in a little padded envelope.
  • elektraelektra Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Cashback Cashier
    rag_doll wrote: »
    In Sainsburys & Waitrose, buy bottle with 'Try Me Free' necktag, keep this & receipt, print claim form from website, send off to 'Freepost' address, amount paid, up to £6, will be refunded by cheque.
    Running until 3rd Oct.
    :)

Stupid me has lost or mislaid receipt:(. Serves me right for not doing things straight away. Had to be the higher price TMF !
  • 30103010 Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    elektra wrote: »
    Stupid me has lost or mislaid receipt:(. Serves me right for not doing things straight away. Had to be the higher price TMF !

I'd be tempted to go and buy it again. Then taking it back without the receipt and get the money put on a giftcard. :)
  • elektraelektra Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Cashback Cashier
    3010 wrote: »
    I'd be tempted to go and buy it again. Then taking it back without the receipt and get the money put on a giftcard. :)

I don't think I could take it back without a receipt. Maybe I could buy it again and ask for a duplicate receipt - I'm sure I've read on here somewhere someone managed to get a duplicate receipt.
    I'm not even sure it was a local shop I bought it in, maybe I bought it with Mum's shopping, and that would explain missing receipt.

On the other hand I may have put in a 'safe place'. In earlier days when more requent TMF I used to be more organised with an envelope for receipts and list of addresses,dates and amounts.
  • 20400keith20400keith Forumite
    229 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Quick update for the first page - the closing date for Golden Curry is 28 February 2013. Need to send promotional sticker with till receipt.

I found mine in Sainsbury's - amongst the speciality ingredients.
  • tigergoldtigergold Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Seen new leerdammer cheese slices "love it or your money back"
    I got regular but think i also saw on the light version. On offer for a pound at Co-op. Have to send name/address and the sticker with quote in 10 words or more why you did not like it

• LEJCLEJC Forumite
    9.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    tigergold wrote: »
    Seen new leerdammer cheese slices "love it or your money back"
    I got regular but think i also saw on the light version. On offer for a pound at Co-op. Have to send name/address and the sticker with quote in 10 words or more why you did not like it

Whats the expiry date for claims on the leerdammer....there was one just a few months ago...so it seems a little soon for them to be repeating the offer...

Just checked and had the money back in july for this one,so interested to see if its a new one or not...
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • tigergoldtigergold Forumite
    1.1K posts
    LEJC wrote: »
    Whats the expiry date on the leerdammer....there was one just a few months ago...so it seems a little soon for them to be repeating the offer...

I can't remember but I am fairly sure it said the receipt should be dated from 01.10.2012 till ?. Will look next time I am out or maybe someone else has seen. I missed it last time so happy to have caught it this time

• vpeakevpeake Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    463 posts
    tigergold wrote: »
    I can't remember but I am fairly sure it said the receipt should be dated from 01.10.2012 till ?. Will look next time I am out or maybe someone else has seen. I missed it last time so happy to have caught it this time

if you did the previous try me free do you think they'd let you do this one?
    :j:j:j
  • 30103010 Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    vpeake wrote: »
    if you did the previous try me free do you think they'd let you do this one?

Might be worth ago. I will just buy a product I did not do the last time around. :)