Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Discodee wrote: »
    did you send them at the same time? Was it the same name? if not,
    you could have said you wrote them for your brother/sister etc because they can't write!

I always try to vary the writing and I never send them at the same time, I do use my name and hubby's name at different addresses though.
    Wouldn't have sent at same time, but may have been same name. Can't really remember specifics, it WAS a very long time ago. Didn't respond as didn't want to raise my profile, but am much more careful these days!
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    you can email them! if it is different names, as I said, you could say youwrote if for them as they struggle with writing!
    Was back in the days when computers were not commonplace!
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 26 October 2014 at 8:14AM
    Options
    Dormouse wrote: »
    I hand write some and print some off the computer. I'm guessing that as long as the addresses are different, the companies can't complain, even even someone did notice that the handwriting is similar... After all, the handling companies are the same for a lot of the promotions, but I'm hoping they won't care as long as we stick to the T&Cs...

I regularly send one using my initials to my home address and then one to my work address using my full name but I never send them both off at the same time. I send my home address claim off first and make sure everything comes back okay with it then once received I'll do another to my work address.

Not had any probs re this so far so doubt they worry about the handwriting although I'm sure they prob know there are multiple claims from individuals.

They're all done by a third party company so as long as the T's & C's are met I doubt they'll be that bothered.
    My surname is quite uncommon and both claims are in the same city. I do always try and vary the statement though and I use a different date of birth if it asks for one.

If they wanted to clamp down on it they could be more rigid with the term 'household' as technically that means they could exclude all business addresses if they wanted to!
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    anyone heard from Gilette yet?
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • dugsie
    dugsie Posts: 318 Forumite
    Options
    anyone heard from Gilette yet?

Not yet & been well over a month.
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I still have not received anything from them. I contacted them, by mail.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    I saw them at an ex Netto Asda for 59p, so would make more of a profit. I think it was part of the "buy 2 and enter codes and get £x amount back" but I can't remember how much you get back.
    It's £2.50 back, so that would be a nice little profit :j
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do we think the Olay Professional is over? I saw it on their website last week but I can't see it now. And I bought another today as well - gggrrrr! Can anyone see whether it's still ongoing or I have got to take it back tomorrow?
  • rabjoshu
    rabjoshu Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    I applied for VenusOlay razor mbg in August. Still waiting.
    Any suggestions on what to do?
  • MARKZ123
    MARKZ123 Posts: 520 Forumite
    Options
    BEST EVER WINS
    SONY 55'' 3D HD TV £3000, AEG STEAM OVEN £1200, FACIAL TREATMENTS £1500, IPAD £499, SONY BLUERAY 3D SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM £269, PS3, XBOX360 WITH KINECT,£200 FOREST HOLIDAY, NICOLA DE MAIN DRESS £350,£1000 CO-OP VOUCHERS ANOTHER IPAD £429, GOPRO HERO HEADCAM £359
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback