Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on!

Options

Comments

• amcarjo
    amcarjo Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    If you play the Facebook game just enter a different email address and it lets you keep getting codes
    You will get a different code every time like darkicludi done

Thank you for the tip, but I cannot get the facebook game to load on my laptop...:(
  • Robinmsa
    Options
    I could do with some codes please PM them to me:-)
    :rotfl: Smile Your Saving:rotfl:
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If you play the Facebook game just enter a different email address and it lets you keep getting codes
    You will get a different code every time like darkicludi done

I am not sure I am comfortable with doing this.

When things like this get abused the end result is that they do not do it again, so it spoils it for everyone in the future.

This happened with the Debenhams and Currys gift vouchers and also with coupons at the supermarkets.
  • elski5
    elski5 Posts: 425 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    I am not sure I am comfortable with doing this.

When things like this get abused the end result is that they do not do it again, so it spoils it for everyone in the future.

This happened with the Debenhams and Currys gift vouchers and also with coupons at the supermarkets.
    I agree, especially since you can get 20 free codes by following the rules and doing one puzzle per day for the next 20 days. I think they are being really generous with this game, you could get two straws sets off it without taking a sip of milk.
  • miketaff1408
    Options
    Two codes for the quickest fingers who PM me:

Rules:

1. Must not have had a code off me before (to make it fair)

2. Must not be a new user to MSE with few posts. (so that regular MSE users get the codes rather than an newbie hanging around for codes)
  • miketaff1408
    Options
    Two codes for the quickest fingers who PM me:

Rules:

1. Must not have had a code off me before (to make it fair)

2. Must not be a new user to MSE with few posts. (so that regular MSE users get the codes rather than an newbie hanging around for codes)

Both codes now taken.
  • kittycatface
    Options
    FBEPCWLHHZ from the fb game: please click thanks when used so nobody wastes time cutting and pasting a used code! i've got my set back end of last week by only buying one bottle, rest were free codes, so thanks to everyone on here for posting the universal ones :)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    FBEPCWLHHZ from the fb game: please click thanks when used so nobody wastes time cutting and pasting a used code! i've got my set back end of last week by only buying one bottle, rest were free codes, so thanks to everyone on here for posting the universal ones :)

someones used it but they may not be logged in so cannot thank you.
  • devilswife
    devilswife Posts: 29 Forumite
    edited 25 November 2012 at 3:30PM
    Options
    I have one spare code, first to PM can have it, have collected all my sets now so any more codes I get I'll put on here:)

CODE NOW GONE
  • miss_dolly_girl
    miss_dolly_girl Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 25 November 2012 at 3:57PM
    Options
    I also have 2 codes - first one to PM me gets both and if I get any more, I will post on here :)

NOW GONE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport