Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on!

Options

Comments

• Dasa
    Dasa Posts: 702 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bombini wrote: »
    Can we post the codes on here or do we have to PM ? I have a spare one and wasn't sure if could just post it on the thread or not ?

Its up to you, some people post them on here and some people PM them. If you want to PM it I would love to have it please as I've just done the facebook puzzle and now only need 1 code for my 2nd set.
  • Robinmsa
    Options
    Hi there, I need loads of codes so if anybody has any spare I would be very grateful :-)
    :rotfl: Smile Your Saving:rotfl:
  • bombini
    Options
    Dasa wrote: »
    Its up to you, some people post them on here and some people PM them. If you want to PM it I would love to have it please as I've just done the facebook puzzle and now only need 1 code for my 2nd set.

As you posted first will pm you code x
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ih8stress wrote: »
    THREEWEEKS just this minute worked for me, thanks. I now have enough to send off for my first set. Thank you to everyone for posting the free codes.

thanks, worked for me too.
  • matphil
    matphil Posts: 929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    It is well worth doing the daily facebook puzzle as it runs every day from Thursday 22 November 2012 to Thursday 13 December 2012.
    If you do it everyday from today until the end date you will have 23 codes.
    The first 1000 people to solve it each day win a free Epic Straws code

https://www.facebook.com/Cravendale/app_448017098590480

For those who already have the 3 sets of straws which set do you think is the best. I have 2 children so would like to order 4 sets which I should be able to achieve with the daily puzzle. One of the sets will be a duplicate so which one do you suggest I should go for.
  • lynsey85
    Options
    big, massive thanks to all, i have ordered my third and final set, and i received the cereal snaffler in the post this morning, the kids love it!
    a few small wins recently with not so serious comping, latest being a free lipstick
  • ljaybrad
    ljaybrad Posts: 869 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 November 2012 at 1:29PM
    Options
    To all the people saying they need loads of codes... I've just completed the set with free codes and one play of the game - I don't drink cows milk so doing this is always a struggle, but I really think you should try on your own before pestering others for lots of codes.

Thank you to all the members who post and share their codes, whether freebies or bought ones.
    Thanks to everyone who posts competitions
  • Dasa
    Dasa Posts: 702 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bombini wrote: »
    As you posted first will pm you code x

Thanks bombini, 2nd set ordered and now starting on the 3rd. Bought 2 more this morning in the Co-op(still £1.50) so with the facebook game, twitter, and any going spare from the kind peeps on here should be able to get the set.:)
  • amcarjo
    amcarjo Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone else had problems with the game? I cannot get it to load at all on my laptop, despite trying 2 different browsers.... :(
  • jlc57
    jlc57 Posts: 83 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    amcarjo see pm
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts