Cravendale Epic Straws (with purchase) now on!

Options

Comments

• juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    I went into Asda and got a copy of this months mag (Oct) but can't find a code or any reference to Cravendale in it at all. Was it the Sept mag that had the code in it? Or am I just being really blind??
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    juliet_f wrote: »
    I went into Asda and got a copy of this months mag (Oct) but can't find a code or any reference to Cravendale in it at all. Was it the Sept mag that had the code in it? Or am I just being really blind??

Hi Juliet,

Think the two of us must be blind, lol.

I've been through the October magazine twice and i can't see a code anywhere, maybe it was in September's magazine.

I will see if i can find the September mag and if i find the code i will post on here.

tornado
  • juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    I think I've found where the Asda code comes from. Its a competition to enter on the Asda site to win £100 of Asda vouchers, along with a game where you have to connect the straws together against the clock! When you've entered Cravendale email you a starter code, apparently (I've done it but had no code emailed yet).

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/banneroffers/banneroffercontainer.jsp?listId=1215019640497
  • fizzyfish
    fizzyfish Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    Hi folks, this is my forst cravendale collector, my lil one has never been big enough for them before, but she caught sight of them on the bottle today :o

Have just started, came on to post the 3 freebies, but should have known you all were way ahead on that! We go through a couple of big ones a week, so as soon as we have spares willpost them up here :) big thanks to everyone else who posts too :)

happy slurping!

FF x
  • chris_n_tj
    chris_n_tj Posts: 2,659 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nice to see some new faces and of course some old ones. Happy collecting everyone xx
    RIP TJ. You my be gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts xxx
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks, got 3 codes from this thread, plus the one from my bottle of Cravendale in front of me, so just 6 more to go. These look like fun. :D:T
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • blitzycat
    Options
    I've tried getting the Asda code, it doesn't appear after you've played the game or via email. :( I've got the free codes, any other codes sent over here via ppl buying will only be accepted once. I've got 4 codes now so just 6 to go :) xxx
  • .Johanna.
    Options
    I've got a bottle of Cravendale and not collecting the straws so here's a code: 6AF9AEPEVA
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    Thank you for posting the code, it's already been used so hope someone has thanked you for it.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • fizzyfish
    fizzyfish Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    I have emailed asda about my code....as yet no reply...will update once i do, cool game regardless, but I would still like my code, or £100 asda vouchers :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure