holidays for solos

2»

Replies

• psbpsb Forumite
    35 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Also Widowed At 50 I Went On A Solo's Activity Holiday In Canada. No One There Was Looking For Someone, We All Just Wanted A Good Holiday. It Was Fantastic And Guess What - I Too Am Now Engaged To A Great Man I Met On That Holiday! Solo's Highly Recommended. Psb
    :EasterBunpsb
  • thelofttheloft Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    The great thing about Saga holidays is that they have loads of holidays with single rooms at no extra cost! PLUS insurance is included, whch can be costly for the elderly.
    We (my wife & I) have been on several and find the age range is quite mixed from 50's to 70's, but if you were worried, all you need to do is choose one of the more active holidays. (Ask a Saga customer service person, it costs nothing to phone them). We found them great, handle all the luggage, couriers first class etc. Cannot speak too highly of them. Recommend the Canadian
    tour of the Rockies by train & coach with a cruise up the Inland Passage to see the Glaciers at the end. Fantastic!!
    "0844 COSTS YOU MORE"
  • KMKKMK Forumite
    271 Posts
    Just been on my first solo holiday to Cape Town with Saga. My husband is still working but I wanted to go away in January to somewhere hot and sunny. I was apprehensive but once there it was geat. There were couples but also several people on their own.Never felt alone, but I had a single room for when I just wanted to chill out on my own at the end of the day. I could recommend it to anyone on their own. In fact I am planning the next one!
  • Voyages Jules Verne also has holidays with no single supplement, some of them are on special offer from time to time. www.vjv.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides