We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sun Holiday Codes September 2012

2»

Comments

  • sorry and Trim so 1 more needed
  • Last 1 is East
    lynsey77 wrote: »
    sorry and Trim so 1 more needed
    miss-piggin :j Mum of 2 wonderful girls and a gorgeous little man.DFW Halifax£2330 Tesco£2576 Virgin£3238 Little£5468 Asda£242 Barc£240 Catalogue£1600 Halifax1£2k Halifax2£250 [STRIKE]Capital£100 Picture£53k GE Mo £30k. Mortgage1 £135k. TOTAL £236044.
  • :A:A leaf, trim, july, trip, sign, beat, east, hop this helps :beer:
  • Greytop1967
    Greytop1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 6 September 2012 at 3:11PM
    Hi Just booked my Sun Holiday for 22/10/12.

    Code 'Leaf' is the bonus token on an e-mail.

    Other codes this week have been:

    Sat - Trim
    Sun - July
    Mon - Trip
    Tue - Sign
    Wed - Beat
    Thur - East

    Hope this helps everyone :beer:
  • Is there a limit to the number of holidays I can book?? I have got all the tokens so far (first time doing these holidays) and I'd like to book a weekend at the end of September and a week at another time. Assuming I have enough tokens, would I be able to book more than one?
  • Thanks for the missing codes guys, have just booked my first choice Park and date for May 2013
  • Did anyone see one in todays Sun newspaper? I've got it but can't find the token. Thought they were doing these until Sept 18th....

    I've never done this before, I have 3 tokens from the paper so far, you're all asking for codes, so if I just grab the codes from the side of the token, I can then enter online? What else do I need??

    Thanks :)
    :beer: Thank you to everyone! :beer:

    :eek: Officially addicted to Comping :eek:
  • I can't find the link to the webpage to input these - please can someone help?
    Gave up smoking on 16/11/11 :j

    If you don't know where you're going, how do you know when you've arrived?
  • Hi,
    I booked last year but i but didn't get a priority booking number this time. Is the number the same for everyone, in which case can someone give it to me please? I tried to use last years but it didn't work.
    Wins so far: Jar of Nesquik, LoveTub pudding, Strada Reviewer.

    "Life is what happens to you while making other plans" John Lennon "This too will pass" My mum
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.