Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Good Morning, I won this & I haven't a clue what it is:rotfl::rotfl:

From Pringles : Congratulations, you found a 7digital 3-track music voucher!

Any regular want it?

Off to check what else I win from the rest of my junk mails

I would like it please doc.
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Aesop - check your ping ping
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Just read the post and don't understand it tbh.

Me neither:(

Still seems pretty expensive to me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    Not you as well:(:D

I always peel the apples before I put them in a crumble. That wasn't a very good pic.

I will just stick to make nana cake I think:cool:

BP - I think you should have a day off from being Domestic Goddess to ungrateful fussy moos :rotfl::D:rotfl:

and come round to mine and do my decs for me. The tree looks lovely but I want the rest of the house to match it:rotfl::p:rotfl:
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    BP - I think you should have a day off from being Domestic Goddess to ungrateful fussy moos :rotfl::D:rotfl:

and come round to mine and do my decs for me. The tree looks lovely but I want the rest of the house to match it:rotfl::p:rotfl:

Thanks TS and good advice:j

I will be round later, I did a good job with your tree and will make a start on the rest of the house

I will bring you home baked goodies. You don't seem the fussy ungrateful type:A:A:A:A:A
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 9 December 2012 at 11:49AM
    Options
    FFF - You are a brilliant house keeping too, you are Goddess of cleaning!:D

I am not fuss, I can provide all the cleaning stuff for you - you can come to me house too;) after you have done TS's x'mas deco. She live not far from me by free train:D

Oh btw, I am grateful for free food I just don't like butter very much but I still eat them but if I have a choice I will not pick butter:p

I also don't eat yogurt.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    Thanks TS and good advice:j

I will be round later, I did a good job with your tree and will make a start on the rest of the house

I will bring you home baked goodies. You don't seem the fussy ungrateful type:A:A:A:A:A

See BP - now the ufm's realise and appreciate your talents:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yes you did a beautiful job with my christmas tree :D and you wil be in great demand from now, I think. :) and I now told my friends in high places that I am friends with Domestic Goddess you will be able to charge ufm's higher prices:D:rotfl::D
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    Oh btw - any drivellers want 2 x 75p mocs for Kenco millicano coffee?

TS not likey this stuff and its too expensive:tongue::p:tongue:
  • myalphabetgirls
    myalphabetgirls Posts: 637 Forumite
    edited 9 December 2012 at 12:10PM
    Options
    Morning all,

I have read and re-read that post about the gift set possible glitch and cant make any sense of it. Maybe all will become clear today. Could do with a change from chocs, wonder if ff & lob still working?

Even though my neighbour can be and pretty much is a demanding pain in the butt I know her heart is still in the right place and she would always have Millie for me in a heartbeat If I were ever stuck and managed to nab her a great 42" samsung tv on local fb selling pages for £25! They just wanted rid as had won something new and exciting. OH is picking it up today. She will be really happy as her TV is old and knackered. OMG, Im starting to feel a bit christmassy, something's up, lol.

Have just had to come on here to overcome a craving for some hot buttered toast. My food cravings are always emotionally linked and Ive been using the "leave it 10 mins method" for last few weeks and it does work, although cravings are very real and can drive you insane. Thank god for the drivel thread!
    Love, through the trees, past the sky, beyond the northern lights; and I won't let go. May your soul and spirt fly sweetheart x

My alphabet-girls are with me every step of the way x
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 9 December 2012 at 12:20PM
    Options
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    FFF - You are a brilliant house keeping too, you are Goddess of cleaning!:D

I am not fuss, I can provide all the cleaning stuff for you - you can come to me house too;) after you have done TS's x'mas deco. She live not far from me by free train:D

Oh btw, I am grateful for free food I just don't like butter very much but I still eat them but if I have a choice I will not pick butter:p

I also don't eat yogurt.

I am not keen on doing anything for you because you are so FUSSY. You would complain even if I cleaned your bathroom with CIF mousse:eek::eek::eek:

You are getting like a broken record with your butter issues:p
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure