E: 3pm April 17 Various TNT Magazine Comps (nights out, hols, bike etc)

Options
These all have different expiry dates so please be careful

Win a weekend in Ireland Prize includes 3 nights at the Avalon House for 2, plus return tickets with Eurolines (expires 3pm April 17)
Answer: Europe's Famous Hostels

Win a writing class with Joanne Harris and Tim Lotte 2 Earls Court conference centre April 15 (expires 3pm April 10)
Answer: Earl's Court Conference Centre

Win tickets to Crunch! The comedy show about apples! (expires 3pm April 10)
Answer: Crunch!

Win Sunshine goodies (expires 3pm April 10)
Answer: Sunshine

Win a Chicago weekend in London Includes pair of tickets and 1 night stay at four-star Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten hotel. (expires 5pm April 13)
Answer: Tina Arena (she's starring as Roxie from April 2 to May 5.. just might have to go!!!!! She's phenomenal!!)

Win a £500 Marin bike (expires 5pm April 13)
Answer: 7

Win a weekend in Munich Prize includes 3 nights for 2 at the Euro Youth Hostel plus return tickets from London with Eurolines. (expires 3pm April 10)

Win a scuba diving course for 2 Course at Dive Wimbledon, Kingston, Putney or Balham (expires 3pm April 3)
Answer: Dive Wimbledon

Win a weekend for 2 in Salzburg Prize 3 nighs at the Yoho International Youth Hostel & return tickets from London on Eurolines (expires 3pm April 3)

Apologies if these have been posted already but I've done a search and as yet come up zilch
“We are not interested in the fact that the brain has the consistency of cold porridge.” - Alan Turing.

Comments

• black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry to keep repeating myself about this company. I'm not saying don't enter these comps but be prepared to do a bit of legwork if you win. I've won 3 weekends away with these people. They get you to tell them what date you want to go as soon as you win the comp. Then you never heard from them again so you get no confirmation at all. I ended up having to make 2 expensive phonecalls to Amsterdam and several to TNT magazine before I got one of the prizes and the another was cancelled at the last minute even though the hotel and theatre seats had been booked and they had confirmed!! I think someone in that office fancied a weekend away that weekend. They also disguise the winning email you get by giving it a wierd title, I think in the hope that you will accidentally delete it and they can keep the prize for themselves.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    BS - did you get the weekend in the end?
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Prudent wrote: »
    BS - did you get the weekend in the end?

No but they added an extra night onto another weekend I won with them. Theres a whole thread about it on here somewhere.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • greyskittles
    Options
    have any of the above comps already been posted or are they all new? just for some reason i recall the Munich comp... might just be my memory failing me though.

EDIT: hmm, seems I am imagining things (or the search function is failing me tonight...).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure