edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
Merchant: Lloyds TSB Car Insurance
Date Of Transaction: 03.11.2006
Order Value: £242.03
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Tracker: Cashback OK
Date: 09.01.2007
Time: 16:39:57
We have now contacted the retailer and asked them to investigate your missing cashback for this transaction.
Please allow up to 60 days for a manual credit to be added to your account, we are reliant on the retailers responding to our requests and some take longer than others to process our queries!
As soon as the retailer confirms that cashback is due we credit the funds to your account.
Thank you for using GreasyPalm.
Date: 23.01.2007
Time: 13:22:23
Message: Thanks for your reply. 60 days seems a long time to have to wait. Is there anything I can do to expedite matters. Regards Devon
Time: 13:51:41
I'm sorry there is not we say 60 days to give us plenty of time for track this transaction.
Date: 20.03.2007
Time: 20:49:07
Message: The 60 days have passed and nothing has happened. Could you please deal with this matter urgently, as it is now 4.5 MONTHS since my original cashback purchase. I cannot believe that a large company like Lloyds TSB will not honour its deal, so I look forward to my £60. Regards Devon
Date: 21.03.2007
Time: 10:27:24
We are sorry but we are experiencing a slight delay with the retailers marketing agency, once we have received our payment for this then we can pay your cashback to you.
Regards,
Its now 31.03.2007 and I still have not heard anything nor received any cashback.
Has anyone else experienced similar problems with either of these companies and has anyone any advice what to do next?

Replies

• Rogerb_2Rogerb_2 Forumite
    577 Posts
    DevonWolf wrote: »
    Merchant: Lloyds TSB Car Insurance
    Date Of Transaction: 03.11.2006
    Order Value: £242.03
    Order Number: xxxxxxxxxx
    Tracker: Cashback OK
    Date: 09.01.2007
    Time: 16:39:57
    We have now contacted the retailer and asked them to investigate your missing cashback for this transaction.
    Please allow up to 60 days for a manual credit to be added to your account, we are reliant on the retailers responding to our requests and some take longer than others to process our queries!
    As soon as the retailer confirms that cashback is due we credit the funds to your account.
    Thank you for using GreasyPalm.
    Time: 13:22:23
    Message: Thanks for your reply. 60 days seems a long time to have to wait. Is there anything I can do to expedite matters. Regards Devon
    Time: 13:51:41
    I'm sorry there is not we say 60 days to give us plenty of time for track this transaction.
    Date: 20.03.2007
    Time: 20:49:07
    Message: The 60 days have passed and nothing has happened. Could you please deal with this matter urgently, as it is now 4.5 MONTHS since my original cashback purchase. I cannot believe that a large company like Lloyds TSB will not honour its deal, so I look forward to my £60. Regards Devon
    Date: 21.03.2007
    Time: 10:27:24
    We are sorry but we are experiencing a slight delay with the retailers marketing agency, once we have received our payment for this then we can pay your cashback to you.
    Regards,
    Its now 31.03.2007 and I still have not heard anything nor received any cashback.
    Has anyone else experienced similar problems with either of these companies and has anyone any advice what to do next?

Lloyds TSB are very poor at sorting these queries - mine took 6 months and with Quidcos agreement I contacted them directly to speed up resolution. Will pm you the contact details but suggest you tell greasypalm if you use this info.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals