Wireless mono duplex laser printer?

Options
I need to buy a wireless mono duplex laser printer to print out all my uni stuff but I'm finding it difficult to find one that I can get reasonably priced replacement toner cartridges for. I've looked at the cheaper toner places, but not having much luck. Ideally I want to pay under/as close to £100 for a printer - any recommendations would be great as I need to get one asap :)

:)

Comments

• fiendishlyclever
    Options
    papoosue wrote: »
    I need to buy a wireless mono duplex laser printer to print out all my uni stuff but I'm finding it difficult to find one that I can get reasonably priced replacement toner cartridges for. I've looked at the cheaper toner places, but not having much luck. Ideally I want to pay under/as close to £100 for a printer - any recommendations would be great as I need to get one asap :)

:)

I got rid of my last printer because it had a parallel interface (remember them?) and was still on the original toner.

Does it have to be wireless? You could increase your options by getting one with an ethernet interface that you plug in your router, or a usb one you plug in something like a router or a NAS drive? (Admittedly I swapped my Samsung laser printer for an inkjet because my partner could never get it to print, now it works straight from iPads and computers on the network).
  • diable
    diable Posts: 5,258 Forumite
    Options
    I have a Dell DN1720 any laser won't be cheap to run as its not only the toner that needs replacing after a while.

Go for a network one and just plug it into your router as you'll be paying a lot more for something wireless.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure