newbie needin advice please!

Options
hi all!!
i have 3 accounts that i would like to claim bk charges,

1st one is HSBC sent them a letter and they recieved it on 26/03/07 so just waiting to hear sumthing now before sendin another letter.just wondered if it is likely that i will just get my money bk and wont have to go through all the court stuff??? wats the average that people have had to wait to hear from hsbc or have had to wait for their money bk??have requested £179 bk from then thats without the interest because i sent it before i found this site.

2nd one is for capital one recieved my statements i request form them today so have just done my letter and will be sendin that off to them tomora.i'm requesting £325.05 from them which includes interest.how long have people had to wait to hear from them???

3rd one is Nationwide gotta requested the statements from them but my account is currently in and unauthorised overdraft which has been like this for about 3 years because they keep chargin me each month have paid in about £250 or maybe a little more and the account is still overdrawn by £250.just wondered can i still do it? cause they have sent me sum default letter or sumthin cause i didnt pay the correct amount last week.has anyone else had this problem and got their money bk??any advice would be great.i no they will def close this account if i get money bk but will they close the other 2 accounts that i have with them aswell???

thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family