The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• paulshorse
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    No they will not save.

Clutching at straws now - did you get an email with a link to confirm your application to join? :think:
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Rage_in_Eden
    Options
    Well I've just gone in to try and check the personal details they hold and I can't get that page up now either. If it's all this much faff I'm not sure I can be bothered......
    But I'm going to say this once, and once only, Gene. Stay out of Camberwick Green :D
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Clutching at straws now - did you get an email with a link to confirm your application to join? :think:

Yes I've confirmed my email. Its just not happening is it mate lol.
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Well I've just gone in to try and check the personal details they hold and I can't get that page up now either. If it's all this much faff I'm not sure I can be bothered......

Have you still got the email from Swagbucks confirming your registration? If so there is a link in the email to change your profile. This will show you the date of birth they have on file :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Is it just me or is anybody else getting lots of various error messages on swagbucks tonight? Several surveys that won't load saying DNS error or website not available.
    Also, who and where do i contact to say i'm still not getting anything showing up on sponsorpay? I can't see anyway of contacting them under 'support' on their page and it's been nearly a month now without any offers or videos on their page :(
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Is it just me or is anybody else getting lots of various error messages on swagbucks tonight? Several surveys that won't load saying DNS error or website not available.
    Also, who and where do i contact to say i'm still not getting anything showing up on sponsorpay? I can't see anyway of contacting them under 'support' on their page and it's been nearly a month now without any offers or videos on their page :(

Yes I have had two DNS errors, vids not crediting. With regard to SponsorPay, I have had a look at the FAQs and it does say that all ad blocking software should be disabled

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/faq

I also googled the problem and this was suggested on another Swagbucks forum.

Personally I don't think it is good that we have to disable ad blockers just to access one wall, but if it works then you could always just disable it while you are accessing the wall, then enable it afterwards - a total pain, I know :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Rage_in_Eden
    Options
    Have you still got the email from Swagbucks confirming your registration? If so there is a link in the email to change your profile. This will show you the date of birth they have on file :)

Done it and they've got the right DOB...... I have no idea what's going on ...... I will leave it a couple of days and see if it rights itself....
    But I'm going to say this once, and once only, Gene. Stay out of Camberwick Green :D
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Done it and they've got the right DOB...... I have no idea what's going on ...... I will leave it a couple of days and see if it rights itself....

You could always complain about this to one of the Swagbucks UK staff on Facebook - I think they have resolved problems in the past :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • littlesheepy
    Options
    Yes I have had two DNS errors, vids not crediting. With regard to SponsorPay, I have had a look at the FAQs and it does say that all ad blocking software should be disabled

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/faq

I also googled the problem and this was suggested on another Swagbucks forum.

Personally I don't think it is good that we have to disable ad blockers just to access one wall, but if it works then you could always just disable it while you are accessing the wall, then enable it afterwards - a total pain, I know :)

Thanks very much. As far as i'm aware i don't have any ad blocking software installed but nothing at all is showing and never had a problem before. Have managed to get a response from the general swagbucks contact and they've said they're looking into it.
    Have reset my router, which seems to have allowed me to do one very simple 48SB survey, so i'm happy with that but don't know what on earth has been up with it all tonight! Bedtime now and hoping for less faffy day tomorrow :)
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Thanks very much. As far as i'm aware i don't have any ad blocking software installed but nothing at all is showing and never had a problem before. Have managed to get a response from the general swagbucks contact and they've said they're looking into it.
    Have reset my router, which seems to have allowed me to do one very simple 48SB survey, so i'm happy with that but don't know what on earth has been up with it all tonight! Bedtime now and hoping for less faffy day tomorrow :)

Your browser could have an ad-blocker. I would check tomorrow :)
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills