The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Sampling International Survey on Sponsorpay has increased the reward from 35sb to 41sb but only just under 5 hours remaining. I saw a facebook post that said the 'Sponsorpay Surveys' had decreased from 35sb to 24sb, so my guess is that from tomorrow it will be 24sb. Hope the other survey sites don't follow suit :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Good evening all :) Just got virgin pure water filter TS i remember doing that same survey about 8 weeks ago, anyway it credited so not complaining.

I'd like to say a big thank you to paulshorse for his tips about SBTV channels yesterday, i never knew they existed, have added them to favourites.

Thank you paul :)
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Just got the code, had a miserable day survey wise, been DQ'd from everything and have run out of dailys to try for now, so am busy SBTV'ing it in the hope that I can top up enough to meet todays target as I missed yesterdays through not getting online at all.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Happi wrote: »
    Good evening all :) Just got virgin pure water filter TS i remember doing that same survey about 8 weeks ago, anyway it credited so not complaining.

I'd like to say a big thank you to paulshorse for his tips about SBTV channels yesterday, i never knew they existed, have added them to favourites.

Thank you paul :)

You're welcome Happi - as and when I come across some more I'll post the links :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Happi
    Happi Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    scubaangel wrote: »
    Just got the code, had a miserable day survey wise, been DQ'd from everything and have run out of dailys to try for now, so am busy SBTV'ing it in the hope that I can top up enough to meet todays target as I missed yesterdays through not getting online at all.

Just noticed a new survey company on Trialpay called Lab42 for 45 bucks, gonna give it a try.

I've been lucky with searches today, to do with with the US election, and keep checking TS, they are there one minute and gone the next.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    But do you know where the term 'Crayola' comes from, Cath? :)

Yes, its from "craie", French for "chalk," and "ola" for "oleaginous", or "oily" :).

OK,.....I looked it up on Wikipedia lol :).
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    I searched for "a new egg" (don't ask) and got 27 bucks :)
  • cod3
    cod3 Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    I was disqualified for being Scottish on something yesterday I think. Can't remember what it was though. :(

I just got asked again (sponsorpay survey) which English county I live in. I put "Northumberland" :p and got a bit further this time before disqualification lol I reckon if you can throw a stone from Scotland and hit Northumberland, then it is close enough :D
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happi wrote: »
    Just noticed a new survey company on Trialpay called Lab42 for 45 bucks, gonna give it a try.

I've been lucky with searches today, to do with with the US election, and keep checking TS, they are there one minute and gone the next.

The Lab42 surveys are US based and the last time I emailed Lab42 they had no plans to offer surveys to UK members
  • frooglefraggle
    Options
    Back again, although my laptop is still broken trying to use an i-pad and failing miserably with swagbucks.....seems as though most things need players which are not supported by a mobile device!
    LOL no way can i afford a new computer or laptop at the moment so going to cash in some of the swagbucks through paypal and aim to put it towards a new computer.... wouldn't it be a dream if i could earn enough though swagbucks to pay for a new computer???? ahhhh well i can dream :)
    So how is everyone?
    1% challenge £2015.50 = £20.16
    Make £2.50 a day £80.82/77.50
    Sealed pot opening Nov 2018: ???
    Going back to being to basics. And penny pinching in 2018 This will be my year 😘
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure