The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning All:) 133/110:j Did some vids, the Aqua card credited (thanks cally for the tip on opening the offer and letting it run, took a bit of time to credit) and the Songpeople TS for 88SB. Will probably do some SBTV at some point as a top up, but find after earning 30-45 sb's all the vids repeat, so I then give up, but will try and run some more today. I've4 found that the vids with the ads work better for me at crediting quicker and I can usually move on to next vid after ad has played.
  • CathWales
    Options
    LeoLasagne wrote: »
    Slow day today 36/110 Hope I qualify for the DS as there is only so much SBTV I can take! Got lots of work to do today so need to get SB out the way!

Quick question: for last months bonuses that get paid hopefully today, does this count towards our daily target?

No, the bonuses will just appear in your ledger, you may just notice your overall credit go up, but it does not count for a daily target. Check the ledger from 4pm our time as it'll be 9am in US.
  • mummybearx
    mummybearx Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    Options
    196sb today so far, still got a daily survey to do :j

Just cashed in for a £50 amazon voucher :j:beer:

Down to a measly 59sb though :(

Ah well, will carry on, need as much as I can get for chrismas presents x
    Can't think of anything smart to put here...
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    Definately getting to be more and more of a struggle on SB nowadays, seems to be on a little bit of a downward spiral (IMO).

Really? Has it happened before / do you think it'll pick up?
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm up to 97SBs for the day, so will watch a little SBTV and then grab the tasks at midnight hopefully :D
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Morning All:) 133/110:j Did some vids, the Aqua card credited (thanks cally for the tip on opening the offer and letting it run, took a bit of time to credit) and the Songpeople TS for 88SB. Will probably do some SBTV at some point as a top up, but find after earning 30-45 sb's all the vids repeat, so I then give up, but will try and run some more today. I've4 found that the vids with the ads work better for me at crediting quicker and I can usually move on to next vid after ad has played.

Toolbar
    SBTV
    10 channels
  • thatclaregirl
    Options
    Hi all, has anyone else had the lovely ordeal of their SBTV filling up double quick today? Instead of the usual 40-50 seconds before the meter fills 10%, it's only taking about 10 seconds today! :)
    Sealed Pot Challenge #333 - Every Penny Is A Prisoner!
    Swagbucks (joined April 2012) £155 Amazon gift cards, £435 Paypal.
    52 Week Money Challenge 2014 Wk4 - £10/£1378
    1000 miles walking in 2014 :cool: 112/1000
  • janeypoo
    janeypoo Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    I never seem to be able to see any games tournaments, is this a good way to try and earn? If so, when do the games open?
  • CathWales
    Options
    Hi all, has anyone else had the lovely ordeal of their SBTV filling up double quick today? Instead of the usual 40-50 seconds before the meter fills 10%, it's only taking about 10 seconds today! :)

Oh Yes:) I thought yesterday was quick, but only started 5 mins ago and on second lot.

Cally I know there are 10 channels I just meant I stick to the comedy or splash as those vids aren't long, but will look into the others and aim for more SBTV today:).
  • Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Really? Has it happened before / do you think it'll pick up?

Well I joined a couple of years or so ago (haven't been on there continuous since then) but I remember the days when a quick email for stuff that didn't credit worked without exception. Now, it's quite an effort to chase stuff up usually.

Also the number of surveys you can fully complete 100% and not be credited for has absolutely skyrocketed - it used to happen once out of every 40 or 50, now (it seems to me) it's closer to one in about every 6 or 7.
    janeypoo wrote: »
    I never seem to be able to see any games tournaments, is this a good way to try and earn? If so, when do the games open?

My understanding is that they stopped the games tournaments a while back (perhaps someone could confirm that, though)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure